Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

George Zimmerman info

Well the trial is over. Piers Morgan had the first rate prime witness on his show. Ratchel Jentell. Caught her saying that TRAVON was giving Zimmerman a good ass whippin. OH OH. She make a big bobo didn't she.

Anyway I bet you never heard about this story. Go ahead and google this and read about it.

In 2010 George Zimmerman initiated a Justice for Sherman Ware Campaign. The NAACP would not act on this case.
    Sherman Ware was a homeless black man that was beaten by a cop's son. The police would not file charges so George Zimmerman tryed to get some action and justice for Sherman.

Handed out flyers, , went door to door to the black churches, etc.

Never saw any of this on the news outlets like NBC did you? They just tryed to paint Zimmerman as a racist wnnabe cop. I say B.S.

Anyway google Sherman Ware and read about the story..

Super Tech 500+ Posts CompyTech's Avatar

Re: George Zimmerman info

A lot of people are butt hurt over this ordeal. For what? It's too bad the kid died but there are kids like him dying everyday in the big cities that no one talks about the black on black crimes. And its not just blacks. White people shoot each other too.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    George Zimmerman info

Unhappy Re: George Zimmerman info

**Wake Up White Boy**
    The text description is very horrific !!!!
    As horrific as this is, it needs to circulate!!!
    The animals pictured below car-jacked then raped Christopher Newsom, cut off his penis, set him on fire and fatally shot him several times while they forced his girlfriend, Channon Christian, to watch. An even more cruel fate awaited her!
    Channon Christian was beaten and gang-raped in many ways for four days by all of them, while they took turns urinating on her. They cut off her breasts and put chemicals in her mouth... and then murdered her.

Knoxville (WVLT) - The District Attorney General of Knox County announced the list of charges facing now five suspects in the double murderof Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom.

The District Attorney General Randy Nichols is not saying whether or not he will seek the death penalty, but he does say the State will seek conviction for all charges filed in a 24-page indictment from the Knox County Grand Jury. Lemaricus Davidson, 25 , faces a total of 46 charges.. Letalvis Cobbins, 24 , faces a total of 46 charges. George Thomas, 24 , faces a total of 46 charges. Vanessa Coleman, 18 , faces 40 Tennessee state charges. Eric Boyd, 24 , also arrested in connection with the fatal car jacking, only faces federal charges as an accessory after the fact.
    SO!!!!! Where's Al Sharpton, and Jesse Jackson? Are they providing counsel and help to the families of the victims?
    Of course not - the victims were white
    Why hasn't this received National coverage by the news media like the Trayvon Martin case in Florida
    Oh, that's right - the victims were white
    Why hasn't the NAACP, ACLU, New York Times etc., called for an investigation?
    Must be cause the victims were white
    Why hasn't the FBI been called in to investigate this as a hate crime?
    Oh, that's right - the victims were white'
    So, if a white radio shock jock uses the phrase 'Nappy headed'Ho, it gets 2 weeks of constant news coverage.
    If two white people are tortured, raped, and murdered by a group of black people, it barely gets a blip in the news.
    Pass this around, and maybe, just maybe, it will land in the hands of someone in the media or politics, who has the guts to stand up for the white people!! Or don't because you don't have the guts either!!

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    George Zimmerman info

Zimmerman was almost half the size of Martin.
    If he was on top of me and pounding my head into the sidewalk, I would have shot the Fu#*er myself and emptied the weapon into him, not just shoot once.
    Zimmerman showed constraint and was just defending himself.

The color of an individual should have no bearing on the case.
    We are all Terrans. We all live on Earth.

The only thing driving racism is ignorance of other cultures and believing yours is better than others based on the most simple observation of color.
    Why do they call it common sense?

If it were common, wouldn't everyone have it?

Legendary Frost Spec Tech 2,500+ Posts
    George Zimmerman info

Have to agree with the general consensus, worse crimes are committed and nobody in the US bats an eyelid because the victims can be/were white.

I've heard there are race riots going on now? Non-white citizens attacking white citizens in some kind of twisted vigilante sense of "justice" for Travon?
    Cthulhu for president! Why settle for the lesser evil?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

That was not just murder Paul. That was torture in the worst way. And yes Where the hell is the race pimps Jesse Jackson and Al sharpton. A$$holes. Jesse Jackson never worked a day in his life.

I think this story about Christopher Newsom and Channon Chrisian happen a few years ago. BUT the fact is it was never reported on the national new outlets.

Wake up white boy is right. Let go riot shall we.

Bias BS reporting.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    George Zimmerman info

I love listening to white people argue about discuss race issues.

Quote Originally Posted by MR Bill View Post
    Jesse Jackson never worked a day in his life.

It's statements like this that make people sound... let's just say, uninformed.
    Last edited by Ctl-Alt-Del; 07-25-2013 at 01:34 AM.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    George Zimmerman info

If you remember years back, someone stabbed Al Sharpton. I can't believe the fucker missed. Imagine those riots.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustManuals.com View Post
    **Wake Up White Boy**
    The text description is very horrific !!!!
    As horrific as this is, it needs to circulate!!!
    The animals pictured below car-jacked then raped Christopher Newsom, cut off his penis, set him on fire and fatally shot him several times while they forced his girlfriend, Channon Christian, to watch. An even more cruel fate awaited her!
    Channon Christian was beaten and gang-raped in many ways for four days by all of them, while they took turns urinating on her. They cut off her breasts and put chemicals in her mouth... and then murdered her.

Knoxville (WVLT) - The District Attorney General of Knox County announced the list of charges facing now five suspects in the double murderof Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom.

The District Attorney General Randy Nichols is not saying whether or not he will seek the death penalty, but he does say the State will seek conviction for all charges filed in a 24-page indictment from the Knox County Grand Jury. Lemaricus Davidson, 25 , faces a total of 46 charges.. Letalvis Cobbins, 24 , faces a total of 46 charges. George Thomas, 24 , faces a total of 46 charges. Vanessa Coleman, 18 , faces 40 Tennessee state charges. Eric Boyd, 24 , also arrested in connection with the fatal car jacking, only faces federal charges as an accessory after the fact.
    SO!!!!! Where's Al Sharpton, and Jesse Jackson? Are they providing counsel and help to the families of the victims?
    Of course not - the victims were white
    Why hasn't this received National coverage by the news media like the Trayvon Martin case in Florida
    Oh, that's right - the victims were white
    Why hasn't the NAACP, ACLU, New York Times etc., called for an investigation?
    Must be cause the victims were white
    Why hasn't the FBI been called in to investigate this as a hate crime?
    Oh, that's right - the victims were white'
    So, if a white radio shock jock uses the phrase 'Nappy headed'Ho, it gets 2 weeks of constant news coverage.
    If two white people are tortured, raped, and murdered by a group of black people, it barely gets a blip in the news.
    Pass this around, and maybe, just maybe, it will land in the hands of someone in the media or politics, who has the guts to stand up for the white people!! Or don't because you don't have the guts either!!

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

You know, I really haven't paid attention to this for quite a while, as this story hasn't been able to pass the four question "Is this news?" pop quiz for some time now.
    I guess that makes me a bad person, oh well.
    Here's the four questions in case you want to know:
    1) They call it "news", so is it actually a new story?
    2) Is there any way I personally can have a positive influence on the outcome of this story? (Only feeling bad about it doesn't help anybody, so that doesn't count.)
    3) Does this affect me personally? (See question 2 about feeling bad.)
    4) Is this entertaining?
    For at least a month, the answers I've come up with for questions 1 through 3 for this story have been no, and the answer to question 4 has been no from the very first time I heard about this.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts rthonpm's Avatar

The only reason this story has been in the news for so long is that it gives CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News justification to pay all of the dithering talking heads they have on their bloated payrolls something to blather about.

Was there ever really a time when TV news 'reported' anything???