Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

The murder of Chris Lane.

A baseball player from Australia was murdered while going for a training jog. He ran by a house where 3 teenagers were sitting and they said to each other , theres our target. They drove up behind Chris and shot him in the back with a 22 cal handgun. They have been arested and told the police they were BORED.

How many of you have read about this story? And if you have heard about it did any of you seen the race of the killers?
    I havent. So let me fill you in. That's right . White victim and the killers are 2 blacks and 1 hispanic. The were wanna be Crip gang members.

Now where the hell is Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. Double standard , race baiter asshole would be on it like flys on shit if the races where turned around.

Sorry but this just gets me so pissed. Fuckers.

Super Tech 500+ Posts CompyTech's Avatar

Re: The murder of Chris Lane.

Quote Originally Posted by MR Bill View Post
    A baseball player from Australia was murdered while going for a training jog. He ran by a house where 3 teenagers were sitting and they said to each other , theres our target. They drove up behind Chris and shot him in the back with a 22 cal handgun. They have been arested and told the police they were BORED.

How many of you have read about this story? And if you have heard about it did any of you seen the race of the killers?
    I havent. So let me fill you in. That's right . White victim and the killers are 2 blacks and 1 hispanic. The were wanna be Crip gang members.

Now where the hell is Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. Double standard , race baiter asshole would be on it like flys on shit if the races where turned around.

Sorry but this just gets me so pissed. Fuckers.
    I understand the frustration but, they were arrested.. The reason there were screaming over the Zimmerman case was because there was no arrest for 10 days and the media set this story up as a race deal from the get go..

In the Chris Lane case, you'll not hear much about it in the media unfortunately because the victim is white..

Legendary Frost Spec Tech 2,500+ Posts

Read about it, was pretty appalled at how it's being handled. Apparently that Aus school has a terrible history of unfortunate events regarding traveling students.

I wish I could just smack the parents and tell them "If your child is having negative run-ins with the police, they're not a good child, and you're not a good parent."

Dragging race into it seems pointless, the fact of the matter is, 3 stupid kids got "bored" and decided to kill someone for fun. What the hell is wrong with your society, much less your family, when 3 kids can decide that killing someone is a cure for boredom? What the hell is wrong when those kids have access to a gun and live ammunition? What the hell is wrong when someone can't go for a jog without fear of getting shot?

These, people, these are the underlying issues that need to be addressed. To declare it as a race matter point blank is ignoring the larger issues that may be getting glossed over by the general public.
    Cthulhu for president! Why settle for the lesser evil?

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MR Bill View Post

Dude, what are you talking about? it's all over the news. Highly credible News sources such as FOX News, Rush Limbaugh and "The Blaze" have been leading with it all day and trying desperately to tie it in with the murder of Travon Martin (some would say they have succeeded), but most of news sources aren't calling this anything other than a cold blooded murder.

Did I miss something, were the three guys that got arrested claiming they were "standing their ground"? Were they questioned and let go by their cop friends? What does this have to do with the murder of Travon Martin or "race baiting"?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton will never say anything about it. ? That's all I'm getting at. If they do then I'm wrong. I havent seen the news today. If it's out there then my mistake.

AutoMajical Resolutionist 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ctl-Alt-Del View Post
    Dude, what are you talking about? it's all over the news. Highly credible News sources such as FOX News, Rush Limbaugh and "The Blaze" have been leading with it all day and trying desperately to tie it in with the murder of Travon Martin (some would say they have succeeded), but most of news sources aren't calling this anything other than a cold blooded murder.

Did I miss something, were the three guys that got arrested claiming they were "standing their ground"? Were they questioned and let go by their cop friends? What does this have to do with the murder of Travon Martin or "race baiting"?
    Really C-A-D... they were not claiming Stand your ground, They are claiming "we were board" . And Mr. Bill is right about the left wing racist's and their rant's. If this was done by white boy's to a black man from where ever, it would be an international tragety embellished by every racist nut job with an angel to play...................

It was cold blooded murder pure and simple!!!!!!!!!!!!

No respect for human life...............................
    Mystic Crystal Revelations

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts

Come on guys, the "right reverend" Jackson has already stepped in and taken enormous steps to have the black community step up to the plate on this one...He shouted out from the highest rooftops in Atlanta that this kind of violence should be seriously "frowned" upon. What more could we ask for???? Emujo
    If you don't see your question answered in the forum, please don't think it's OK to PM me for a personal reply...I do not give out firmware and/or manuals.