Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Rush

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Debs1964's Avatar

Re: Rush

rush.jpg

Reclaiming my thread
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary maths and those who don't

Super Tech 500+ Posts CompyTech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kidaver View Post
    For once I'll have to say Blackcat you are wrong....I'm only 36....but I enjoy music....and anyone who enjoys music know Rush is one of the greatest bands ever!
    I'm 28 and like Rush the band too.. Agreed.

Also Rush was an awesome racing game back when I was growing up about late 1990s. That along with Need for Speed 3 Hot Pursuit.

Yes the movie looks like it will be good, saw a clip for it sometime ago.
    Last edited by CompyTech; 09-05-2013 at 07:00 PM.

Well I've not seen or heard of Rush the movie...but I will have to check it out...and then on the subject of racing games...Gran Turismo series were all fun...specially 3....and I don't remember but I'm sure there must have been a Rush song in one of the soundtracks maybe...I'd have to research that...

edit: No rush was not on any Gran Turismo soundtrack...so I was wrong...but I do remember always making sure The Cult "She Sells Sanctuary" was playing!
    "In a cruel and evil world, being cynical can allow you to get some entertainment out of it."

Super Tech 500+ Posts CompyTech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kidaver View Post
    Well I've not seen or heard of Rush the movie...but I will have to check it out...and then on the subject of racing games...Gran Turismo series were all fun...specially 3....and I don't remember but I'm sure there must have been a Rush song in one of the soundtracks maybe...I'd have to research that...

edit: No rush was not on any Gran Turismo soundtrack...so I was wrong...but I do remember always making sure The Cult "She Sells Sanctuary" was playing!
    Yeah that was back when games had real engaging sound tracks. I remember that song from GT3 I think. NF3HP had really soulful trance/techno style soundtrack. Anyone remember Twisted Metal 2 and 3? Racing around + Blowing up stuff..

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts
    Rush

Quote Originally Posted by Debs1964 View Post
    rush.jpg

Reclaiming my thread
    Debs, you'll have to do better than that, it looks like a lost cause (sorry to have contributed).
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOTECH View Post
    Debs, you'll have to do better than that, it looks like a lost cause (sorry to have contributed).
    Please help me, what can I do to get people talking about Formula 1, it is the only topic worth discussing after all (yes, yes, I'm an F1 nerd)
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary maths and those who don't

I will be honest Debs...I being from the South...Texas in fact will watch F1 racing over NASCAR and day of the week....NASCAR is all going in a circle....F1 is not...
    "In a cruel and evil world, being cynical can allow you to get some entertainment out of it."

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Rush

Was hoping the Fernando could slow the young champion up a bit this year...but he is tough to catch when he is checking out you have to admit.

I thought Rush was going to be later in September, would be nice if it gets here sooner.

It's good to see an American that appreciates Formula 1, most don't follow it at all. NASCAR isn't televised much over this side of the pond so I don't watch it at all, although, of course, NASCAR did inherit Juan Pablo Montoya from F1, and if there was ever an incentive to watch NASCAR...phwoar shame we don't get it on free to air TV

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Rush

Maybe JPM will come back to Indycar, would be fine by me.