Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Tech 500+ Posts CompyTech's Avatar

Re: Any one else watch the Breaking Bad finale Sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by JustManuals.com View Post
    We were VERY disappointed with the way LOST ended. In fact it sucked. I feel like we wasted 5 years watching it. So many things were left unexplained.

Paul
    Yeah I heard it was really bad.. I never got into that show, I think it seemed far fetched and dragged out. I did enjoy Fringe for awhile(another J.J. Abrams creation), until about the 3rd or 4th season maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Akitu View Post
    On a related topic, is anyone else excited for the spin-off that's already got a green light? "Better Call Saul!".

If it's anything like Breaking Bad was, I know it'll be a great show.
    Can't wait for Better Call Saul! Maybe we'll get to see hitman Mike and Gus in their glory days, make an appearance. From what I hear it's supposed to be more comedic somehow. They did do some minisodes with Badger and Skinny Pete a while back. One of my favs was the Fallacies video with Badger and Jesse from their band Twaughthammer.

Super Tech 500+ Posts CompyTech's Avatar

Also this:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wugY6HNLOCo‎

Really liked his character. Shame they killed him off so soon. He was the pinnacle of nerd and geek.

Trusted Tech 250+ Posts Athlontini's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Akitu View Post
    Makes me glad I never started watching LOST. The whole thing seemed a little far fetched from the get go, even for my taste, and I like some very absurd things.
    I watched the whole series on Netflix! I couldn't stop! I lost count of how many times I yelled "oh COME ON!" at the screen in Season 6. The first three seasons or so were pretty great, but the ending was 100% fanservice and was the cheapest thing in the world. It was a dollar-store action figure ending.

Now, as great as the BrBa ending was, many of us cried out for an answer on what happened to Huell, left sitting in that safehouse for Hank and Gomez to return. Friends, your answer: Huell's Rules from Lavell Crawford, Andy Bush, Caleb Swyers, Funny Or Die, Ross Buran, mattmazany, BoTown Sound, and kevinstewart

I'm hearing that "Better Call Saul", however, will be a real black humor infused show. Can't wait.