Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Re: Ultra Technology

Quote Originally Posted by Iowatech View Post
    Kind of sounds a little bit like the the study of harmonics in communications. You want an antenna that will pick up or broadcast a certain frequency of radio transmission, the most effective length of the antenna is found by dividing the desired frequency by the speed of light. Sometimes that isn't practical, so you use harmonics of the frequency to find a smaller or larger size. Usually by dividing or multiplying the desired frequency by some power of two.
    Sorry if that's not even close.
    There is a termed used in radio transceivers call hetrodyne or superhetrodyne. It's when you mix two carrier waves together and cancel/retreive the modulation signal off the carrier wave. You use a circuit call a phase lock loop ( PLL) It generally come in a single intergrated chip IC package in all moden receivers. When the two carrier wave beat the same frequency you get four total frequencies : plus ,minus the modulation of the carrier, the carrier ,and the sum. I won't get into the mixer Intermediate Frequency (IF) stages of the circuits, but as an example some of these circuits have fixed IF frequencies like 455khz or 450mhz which is why it's illegal to transmit RF in any of these frequencies. If you did it would interfere with the mixer stage and you could get people to believe thier TV or Broadcast radio is posessed by god or demons, get the idea. It's even easier to do this with some newer digital devices.

You are getting the idea though. You just have to place it all together in a mathematical matrix that show where and how the harmonics interact with a primenumber carrier wave set to produce marvelous wave patterns like a frozen snow flake. When done in a mathematical matrix you quickly learn how nature stores an uses energy in the most marvelous way nothing is wasted. You would come to understand that the entire universe is a multiverse with holographic matrix within holographic matrix or worlds within worlds. You would begin to understand how dimensions and differnt time frames come about.
    Last edited by NeoMatrix; 10-09-2013 at 06:26 AM.
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

I tried to keep up with all this and got lost...but for some reason this came to mind...

Buttered cat paradox - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    "In a cruel and evil world, being cynical can allow you to get some entertainment out of it."

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar

This is a very interesting thread. I think Einstein said something like "If you can't explain something simply, you don't understand it." You are doing a good job of explaining it.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by Kidaver View Post
    I tried to keep up with all this and got lost...but for some reason this came to mind...

Buttered cat paradox - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Love the buttered cat..

If you delve deeper into the cat paradox it actually describes two opposing forces. These could be interperted as positive negative, black light , white light or yin yan or the dual forces acting at right angles inside a vortex feild or tornado.

Yes that is correct there is two torus forces inside a tornado. You have an outer force travelling around the inner tornado force but travelling in the opposite direction. Both forces attract/suck matter into their scalar path. There is a null void in the center of every tornado when no force is present. Both forces inside the tornado act at right angles to their votrtex center thus producing a second vector force which gives the tornado four active forces.

Sorry for my spelling and grama , I'm using my Android tablet and correction is sometimes slow, so I don't bother about going back up the text to correct it.

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts
    Ultra Technology

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    Love the buttered cat..

If you delve deeper into the cat paradox it actually describes two opposing forces. These could be interperted as positive negative, black light , white light or yin yan or the dual forces acting at right angles inside a vortex feild or tornado.

Yes that is correct there is two torus forces inside a tornado. You have an outer force travelling around the inner tornado force but travelling in the opposite direction. Both forces attract/suck matter into their scalar path. There is a null void in the center of every tornado when no force is present. Both forces inside the tornado act at right angles to their votrtex center thus producing a second vector force which gives the tornado four active forces.

Sorry for my spelling and grama , I'm using my Android tablet and correction is sometimes slow, so I don't bother about going back up the text to correct it.
    Dam, you are deep - are you from this planet?
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

former propeller tester 250+ Posts

saw a news item yesterday about a big long thingy, maybe in Europe, (cant quite recall the name...Hedron excellerator??) whats the go with that

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Ultra Technology

Quote Originally Posted by BLADE View Post
    saw a news item yesterday about a big long thingy, maybe in Europe, (cant quite recall the name...Hedron excellerator??) whats the go with that
    The "Large Hedron Collider". It is a device used to make subatomic particles bash into each other at high rates of speed to see what is produced by the collision. Scientists hope to be able to prove or disprove certian theories about how the subatomic world works.

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOTECH View Post
    Dam, you are deep - are you from this planet?
    Naw he's Dr.Sheldon Cooper in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by DavePo View Post
    Naw he's Dr.Sheldon Cooper in real life.
    Nah. Some people from Asia use to email me sometimes with Dr as my name prefixed but I politely declined the offer of Doctor. I'm still very much learning like every one else.... No clouds up here for me, only mud around my boots. I prefer the ground level;I hear it gets cold and lonely up on them there mountain tops.

BTW. The big bang theory is a crock. Nobody asks where did all the matter come from in the first place so as to create a big bang ? It's a bit like in the early ages : everyone thought the world was held up by elephants. If someone only had the sense to ask "What are the elephants standing on" the whole theory would have been dismissed. Same as the flat earth: How come all the oceans remain full of water. If the earth was flat why aren't the oceans empty?

AutoMajical Resolutionist 2,500+ Posts
    Ultra Technology

So where does the Delorean with the flux capacitor come in??????????????????????
    Mystic Crystal Revelations