Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Ultra Technology

Hi all .
    I haven't post on copytechnet for a few months. I've been doing a few odd jobs around the place.

With petrol prices going ridiculous around here I've been working on some different technology streams,like alternative energy and delving into forms of EMF propulsion. Has anybody else found anything interesting in these areas.

With all the Tech heads on this forum I thought I might unearth a gemstone or two...

Sorry to those if they find this thread offtopic....

Neo...
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    Ultra Technology

Re: Ultra Technology

This is Rants and Raves, Neo. There is no such thing as off-topic.

My current employer seems to have narrowed my responsibilities rather than broadened them.

Tell us about this EMF propulsion (electro-motive force?).
    Last edited by blackcat4866; 10-06-2013 at 01:54 AM.
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

b
    Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    This is Rants and Raves, Neo. There is no such thing as off-topic.

My current employer seems to have narrowed my responsibilities rather than broadedened them.

Tell us about this EMF propulsion (electro-motive force?).

G'day Blackcat...
    Your current avartar cat looks like shes gone through the rinse cycle a few times..
    I've done the same thing. My previous employer start to limit my opportunities as well.

Re : EMF Mainly just theory at this stage. In a nut shell attempting to send a pulse train into the water molecule to give it an isotropic fluxuation. The energy that comes out pushes against the atmosphere producing a propulsion force. Mostly just theory...

I hope all has been well for you in anycase...
    Neo

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    Ultra Technology

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    b

G'day Blackcat...
    Your current avatar cat looks like shes gone through the rinse cycle a few times..
    I've done the same thing. My previous employer start to limit my opportunities as well.

Re : EMF Mainly just theory at this stage. In a nut shell attempting to send a pulse train into the water molecule to give it an isotropic fluxuation. The energy that comes out pushes against the atmosphere producing a propulsion force. Mostly just theory...

I hope all has been well for you in any case...
    Neo
    That describes it pretty well Neo. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    I'm experiencing more frequent periods of lucidity. The additional sleep helps a lot.

Are you still working on copiers off and on, or switched over. Details please. =^..^=
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    That describes it pretty well Neo. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    I'm experiencing more frequent periods of lucidity. The additional sleep helps a lot.

Are you still working on copiers off and on, or switched over. Details please. =^..^=
    Yes Blackcat.
    I haven't worked on any business machines for a few months. I've been working on technical drawings which I completed a couple of months ago. The drawings are in the building stage of construction. After that I hope to get back into machine servicing again within the next couple of months. The masochist that I am, I do miss working on machines along with some of my better customers... :

Nose to the grind stone and soldier on.... :

former propeller tester 250+ Posts

b

G'day Blackcat...
    Your current avartar cat looks like shes gone through the rinse cycle a few times..

I hope all has been well for you in anycase...
    Neo
    sounds like hydrogen bomb theory, good luck with the neighbours

Quote Originally Posted by BLADE View Post
    sounds like hydrogen bomb theory, good luck with the neighbours
    Yes its a bit like a hydrogen bomb theory. You just have to know where the water molecules energy matrix converts isotropic energy and reflects anisotropic wave. When you get a dual wave travelling out from a known flucts point you can transmitt energy over distance to the same point continuously. And therefore push away any molecule at the distant point producing propulsion or energy transferal.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Jules Winfield's Avatar

Yes its a bit like a hydrogen bomb theory. You just have to know where the water molecules energy matrix converts isotropic energy and reflects anisotropic wave. When you get a dual wave travelling out from a known flucts point you can transmitt energy over distance to the same point continuously. And therefore push away any molecule at the distant point producing propulsion or energy transferal.
    It kinda sounds like the episode of South Park where Randy cheats at Stan's pinewood derby race and sort of discovers warp speed.
    But I'm trying, Ringo. I'm trying real hard... to be the Shepherd.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules Winfield View Post
    It kinda sounds like the episode of South Park where Randy cheats at Stan's pinewood derby race and sort of discovers warp speed.

I rarely watch the idiot box (TV) I don't known South Park.
    It's a bit like what Nicola Tesla was doing . What people didn't know is that there is a fundmental frequency matrix which sets the primary carrier freqency in all atoms. Tesla new this and could transmit energy/modulation over the carrier an produce amazing results. Just think if you new the methods of tesla you would posess Ultra Technology. You would be able to tranmit energy to a distance. Set up a known force feild around an object. Down a ICBM. Knock out all forms of communication and set up distorted telepathy communication directly into the minds of your enemy, or transmit battle orders to the same water molecules in auditory cortext mind of your own secret army. You could create hyper speed flight aircraft with speeds approaching 250,000 mph. Plus many more known Technologies like how to cure cancer. The cancer cause is based on the hydrogen molecule or H4 heavy water. If you transmit the correct matrix signature into the body water of the patient you can strip an electron off the cancer cells and cause a recession. Injecting people with radiation is absolutely horrendous. Second form of cancer is viral or parasites. A change in diet , namely to much red meat ,and cleaning program can cause a recession. Many marvelous new metals composits and construction techniques. The Technology gets better and better if people would only put their arrogance and ignorance to one side.

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Kind of sounds a little bit like the the study of harmonics in communications. You want an antenna that will pick up or broadcast a certain frequency of radio transmission, the most effective length of the antenna is found by dividing the desired frequency by the speed of light. Sometimes that isn't practical, so you use harmonics of the frequency to find a smaller or larger size. Usually by dividing or multiplying the desired frequency by some power of two.
    Sorry if that's not even close.