• My New Tony Lamas
    I went down to the boot store To get me some new Tony Lama boots They had a real good shine And they looked real fine with my cowboy suit I went down to Bradley's To pick up on some long legged mamas Hey I was lookin good The way a cowboy should in his new Tony Lamas
    Well, I asked this girl to dance I think I might have had a little buzz Cause I told that girl I could tell her what color her underwear was She said "you can't do that" And I said "well they're red and I promise" Cause I could see their reflection in my new Tony Lamas
    In my new Tony Lamas Chuck's new Tony Lamas Hey I could see their reflection In my new Tony Lamas
    Well, I was standing there minding my own buisness Just like a cowboy does When this gal walked up and asked me If I knew what color her underwear was I said "yes ma'am I do" Well they're pretty blue and I promise Cause when you walked by They kind of caught my eye in my new Tony Lamas
    In my new Tony Lamas In his new Tony Lamas Well when she walked by they kind of caught my eye In my new Tony Lamas
    Well I asked this other girl to dance And I know I had a buzz I told the girl I could tell her what color her underwear was She said "I ain't wearin' any" And I said that's good and I promise Cause for a minute I though I had a big ol' crack In my new Tony Lamas
    In my new Tony Lamas In my new Tony Lamas Cause for a minute I though I had a big ol' crack In my new Tony Lamas