Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    worker drone 250+ Posts

Re: Better Call Paul

I did manage to get crossways with him once...I did not mean to. I commented on his 10,000th post thread. I thought I was being funny and did not imagine that it would be received as anything but a joke. Cost me all my rep points but that means very little in the big picture. Sad, but I am going to miss his 11,000 milestone.

So sorry to hear about the loss. My best to all of his family and friends.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts HenryT2's Avatar

Re: Better Call Paul

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Karen Epstein Fusco has reported on Pauls Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pgelsman?fref=hovercard

Friends of Paul, it is with great sadness that we must share news of Paul's death. He passed away on Wednesday, August 13, 2014. He will be missed by many, and his Facebook page will be kept open as a memorial to the life he lived. We invite you to join us in honoring Paul with your favorite stories and memories of your times together.

For those in Philadelphia, we will be having a graveside service on Sunday, August 17th, and will be sitting shiva after. If you are interested in attending either the service or shiva, please send a private message to Karen Epstein Fusco for the times and addresses.
    With love,
    Karen
    I just got back in the office from vacation ....... I am so sorry to hear that Paul will not be with us physically .
    HE WILL DEFINITELY BE WITH US IN SPIRIT .
    My condolences to the Family ......
    "The Serenity Prayer" . . .
    God grant me the serenity to accept stupid people , the courage to not waste my time and energy on them , and the wisdom to know that I cannot fix STUPID .