Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Ukraine jews.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Ukraine jews.

So on the news today the jews in Ukraine are required to register or forfit their property. this sounds like Nazi Germany in WW2 to me. I bet they wish they had a 2nd admendment in the Ukraine. The Russian's never would have pulled their shit. This could get kinda nasty. I hope it does not spread to other countries. If so our nation will of course have to get into the middle of it. We don't need anymore of that. Oh and do you know why Hitler never invaded Switzerland. It's because the citizens were all armed.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts DWise's Avatar

Re: Ukraine jews.

Easy now... I'm sure CableServiceSales guys will have issues with a pro-gun statement... He will find a list of website articles that show how bad they are, and how large clips cause cancer.

Ol' Pootin is getting brave, if he continues his antics, I hope he's ready for the punishment.
    Do for one what you wished you could do for everyone. - Andy Stanley

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Ukraine jews.

I just heard on the news that it is pro-Russian in Eastern Ukraine who are the one trying to register the Jewish residents.

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

This shows otherwise.
    Ukrainian Jews Seek Extra Security After Anti-Semitic Incident - Bloomberg
    Could be fake though. I look forward to you explaining why that is, because I honestly don't know.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Ukraine jews.

Split the country up, there seems to be a big divide between pro Russia and pro Ukraine/EU. There isn't going to be a united Ukraine and there is no point forcing this on people, it's just going to cause war, but then again maybe the world power brokers want war.

We have to also remember the news we get in the west is bias. I was talking to a lady from Iraq the other day who said Iraq was fine until the US came along and destroyed the country, but the western news would tell you otherwise. My point is that western news can be bias and misleading.

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iowatech View Post
    This shows otherwise.
    Ukrainian Jews Seek Extra Security After Anti-Semitic Incident - Bloomberg
    Could be fake though. I look forward to you explaining why that is, because I honestly don't know.

My assumption would be...False information in a time of crisis is propaganda. Propaganda is used to spread fear and control over people. Those who receive and believe propaganda are then being controlled by those who put it out.

I also found this interesting, but not surprising...The less Americans know about Ukraine
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts tinnyjay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MR Bill View Post
    So on the news today the jews in Ukraine are required to register or forfit their property. this sounds like Nazi Germany in WW2 to me. I bet they wish they had a 2nd admendment in the Ukraine. The Russian's never would have pulled their shit. This could get kinda nasty. I hope it does not spread to other countries. If so our nation will of course have to get into the middle of it. We don't need anymore of that. Oh and do you know why Hitler never invaded Switzerland. It's because the citizens were all armed.
    You know about Khazarians??
    They were all jews that lives in the colored area in the map.
    After their kingdom was destroyed, khazarians started to live in other country, making lobbies everywhere.
    In the first Duma in Rusia in 1906, there were a big number of jews deputies.So it is normal that today could be a big number of them in Rusia, Ukraine and in all soviet countries.Everything rolls about them A big politics is playing around.
    Chasaren.jpg
    "Who loves the roses,must also bear thumbs"

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Ukraine jews.

From www.snopes.com:

True: A small group of people in the Ukraine city of Donetsk passed out leaflets ordering local Jews to register with the government.

False: The government of Ukraine has officially ordered Jews in the country to register.

Snopes is a good place for checking the validity of what you see online or get in emails.

TRUE: A small group of people in the Ukrainian city of Donetsk passed out leaflets ordering local Jews to register with the government.
    Read more at Urban Legends Reference Pages: Page Not Found

Legendary Frost Spec Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Ukraine jews.

My understanding of the Pro-Russia half of Ukraine is that they're not necessarily pro-Putin, but they believe the government presently residing over the Ukraine is illegitimate, so it's one of those "lesser of two evils" types of things.

Ukraine is where my family hails from, so I have some ties to this whole issue; I'd very much hate to see the Ukraine as we know it vanish into another sub-cult of Russia.
    Cthulhu for president! Why settle for the lesser evil?