Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Tattoos

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar

Re: Tattoos

There are between 45 and 55 locations to get tats in my town. I have stopped being surprised at the type of people who have them. Funniest tatoo related tale that I have comes from a maintenance man I worked with at the steel plant. When he was younger, in the army and drunk one night, he thought it a great idea to get snake eyes on the end of his "snake". Even with being numb from the whiskey, by the time the first eye was finished, his little fellow had pulled himself up inside of him so far that the second one was never done. He has since endured a lifetime of laughing from nurses who see his one eyed wonder worm.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts
    Tattoos

Quote Originally Posted by fixthecopier View Post
    There are between 45 and 55 locations to get tats in my town. I have stopped being surprised at the type of people who have them. Funniest tatoo related tale that I have comes from a maintenance man I worked with at the steel plant. When he was younger, in the army and drunk one night, he thought it a great idea to get snake eyes on the end of his "snake". Even with being numb from the whiskey, by the time the first eye was finished, his little fellow had pulled himself up inside of him so far that the second one was never done. He has since endured a lifetime of laughing from nurses who see his one eyed wonder worm.
    So, it's always winking, or is it a 2 eyed 'Bishop'?
    Last edited by ZOOTECH; 07-11-2014 at 04:47 AM.
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Tattoos

His name wasn't Jack was it, as in one eyed jack.

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOTECH View Post
    So, it's always winking, or is it a 2 eyed 'Bishop'?

I never ask to take a peek. I was wondering how much extra the ink artist charges to hold the thing.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Debs1964's Avatar

I was wondering how much extra the ink artist charges to hold the thing.
    Depending on how good looking the man being tattooed is, I could offer my services
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary maths and those who don't

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debs1964 View Post
    Depending on how good looking the man being tattooed is, I could offer my services
    With requests like that Debs you'll have your in-box filled up real quick.....

Did I say that right....?...
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts roho's Avatar

no tats, plenty of nifty scars though, and I didn't pay no big fat sweaty guy either!