Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Mission Accomplished

Mission Accomplished

Three years ago today
    -

[img size=490]http://www.copytechnet.com/components/com_simpleboard/uploaded/images/bushmission2.jpg[/img]

KonicaMinolta Tech. 250+ Posts CMB's Avatar

Re:Mission Accomplished

PHOTOSHOP!
    http://christianoutdoorsman.com/forums/
    www.lewisdigital.net
    Lewis Digital
    630-1 Capital Circle N.E. | Tallahassee, FL 32301
    Telephone: 850.222.4418

Live such good lives among the pagans that, though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day he visits us. 1 Peter 2:12

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Mission Accomplished

2400 American troops killed, over 30,000 Iraqi\'s dead, 500 Billion spent and oil at $3.00 a gallon and rising.
    Iraq is pumping less oil now than it did before this war Bush started! He has done so much damage to this countrie\'s prestige and standing in the world, that it will take 50 years to recover. But don\'t worry, your children will be paying for this war for many years to come!
    :S

Post edited by: manuals4you, at: 2006/05/03 14:06

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Mission Accomplished

CMB wrote:
    PHOTOSHOP!
    The picture is real, I got it off of a real news website. It only looks a little goofey because the jerk-off in the middle is a little goofey.
    -

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Mission Accomplished

A little goofy? Somewhere in Texas a village is missing it\'s idiot!

look at the pic od Bush that has been cut and pasted in the middle of the photo. thats one of the shittest photshopped pic i\'ve seen. nice try. i guess scary kerry could do a better job? why didn\'t he get elected.

the reason the fking gas is so expensive is because of the greedy gas company owners. mind blowing profits from these greedy executives are all from us because we rely on fuel to get around. supply and demand my ass! the country has just as much supply as we had 5 years ago. oil execs. are just that powerful, they ask what they want and we ae forced to pay it. president has nothing to do with it. plus what are you supposed to say? youre making to much money, you need to stop?? thats like saying you make to much money selling and fixing copiers, you need to stop untill we say so so that others can catch up.. soon to retire exxon president is getting a 400 million dollars retirement pak. thats why you fking gas cost so much!

as for war in iraq and afganistan, CONGRESS, voted also to have these wars- demacrats included. we got a tirant out of office and a country that is now a demacracy and free. whats wrong with that? we caught the number one al-quida man yesterday. just a matter of time before we catch the other.

instead of bashing the president and everyone at the US capitol, why not show a little bit of support? no war has gone by without causualties. this day and age, there\'s going to be a war everyday - somewhere. may as well get used to it, sad to say...

so you liberals instead of cussing the president, grow some balls and show some support!
    www.lewisdigital.net
    Lewis Digital

Live such good lives among the pagans that, though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day he visits us. 1 Peter 2:12

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts SuperTech's Avatar

Oh my god, you listen to too much Fox News. This administration is a complete mess and the president is a joke. It will take years for the US to repair all of the damage this president has done. I was once a republican sheep just like yourself until I turned of right-wing radio and started reading for myself. Bush is at 33% in a FOX NEWS poll, even is most brainwashed followers think he is a fuck-up!

I just hop I live long enough to see what history writes about this dipshit.

what did clinton do his 8 years? remind me. only thing i remember is him getting his dick sucked in the whitehouse- not by his wife --and lie about it. he also lied about smoking dope. he had a chance to catch bin laden and hussain but chickened out among other things. what a worthless president he was. at least Bush is getting some shit that needs to be done,done and he means what he says and not back down like cowards.

so before you pansies start bitching about the president, tell us exactly what it is you don\'t like about the way he runs his admin.
    www.lewisdigital.net
    Lewis Digital

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts ToshibaGuy's Avatar

I wish I could get a hummer in the White House or any house.