Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Robin Williams

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Re: Robin Williams

I write this with a tear in my eye and a void my heart.... Robin Williams was a white knight in shining armor to millions. It is sad that some one who made so many people laugh, could have been so unhappy himself.
    He was a true white knight. He will be immortalised for ever in his some of his marvelous movie animations.

........?.........
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

He was one of my favorite actors growing up... I prefer to think he is not deceased, he is just stuck in the jungle till someone rolls a 5 or an 8...

Legendary Frost Spec Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Robin Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Claire View Post
    He was one of my favorite actors growing up... I prefer to think he is not deceased, he is just stuck in the jungle till someone rolls a 5 or an 8...
    I saw something similar on the web. Robin Williams isn't dead, we're just waiting for someone to roll a 5 or an 8.
    Cthulhu for president! Why settle for the lesser evil?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts DWise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Claire View Post
    Well hand me the dice...
    Do for one what you wished you could do for everyone. - Andy Stanley

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Debs1964's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Debs1964 posted on her Facebook 9 hours ago "I heard the news about Robin Williams at 3am as they play radio 24 hours a day in the campsite toilets, very, very sad, but those that have never suffered from depression will never understand the overwhelming loneliness and despair, it doesn't matter how adored he was by millions of people, the only persons love you really need is your own, if you can't love yourself then you will continue to exist in the bottom of a very dark hole. RIP Robin Williams, I hope you have finally found peace"
    Thanks Tim for sharing my thoughts here as I had limited internet access while on holiday.
    Some people may know, on and off throughout my life I have suffered from depression, I once had to have 6 months off sick due to it, and when I was 17 I made an attempt on my own life, since then I once emptied a bottle of pills into my hand, stared at them for a long time before putting them back in the bottle, and have thought about it a few times since. I am lucky, my depression is reactive, there is always something that triggers it (usually men!!). It's when you have known such deep despair that you really begin to understand how it feels. For those of you that are lucky enough not to have suffered this hugely debilitating illness, it is a lot more than feeling a bit down, it is like being at the bottom of a very deep, dark hole with no visible means of ever getting out of it. But is possible to escape from it, and I no longer mind sharing my experiences, if they can help to give one person hope for the future if they are feeling this way, then sharing it is worthwhile
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary maths and those who don't

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debs1964 View Post
    Thanks Tim for sharing my thoughts here as I had limited internet access while on holiday.
    Some people may know, on and off throughout my life I have suffered from depression, I once had to have 6 months off sick due to it, and when I was 17 I made an attempt on my own life, since then I once emptied a bottle of pills into my hand, stared at them for a long time before putting them back in the bottle, and have thought about it a few times since. I am lucky, my depression is reactive, there is always something that triggers it (usually men!!). It's when you have known such deep despair that you really begin to understand how it feels. For those of you that are lucky enough not to have suffered this hugely debilitating illness, it is a lot more than feeling a bit down, it is like being at the bottom of a very deep, dark hole with no visible means of ever getting out of it. But is possible to escape from it, and I no longer mind sharing my experiences, if they can help to give one person hope for the future if they are feeling this way, then sharing it is worthwhile
    Do you have access to a Tense machine , Dr Hulda Clarke, Bare/rife machine or Multifunction frequency generator ?
    People who been exposed to STD's eg,something like syphillis ? Syph has a seven year cycle an goes through various life cycle stages. The last stage of the syph bug is called tertiary syphillus and can cause all sorts of health issues,
    depending on where the bug resides. In your brain it can cause depression, alzeihmer, menears to name a few.
    In your panceas for diabetes .... If you have access or know how to build a simple LM 555 timer circuit you zap the bug(s) out of your system by using the correct known frequency for that virus and wipe out your depression in a short amount of time . Zapping the life out of bugs with a square wave positive offset electrical wave is quicker an cheaper than expensive drugs. Don't take my word for it visit Dr Hulda Clarkes web site and down load the frequency chart for all tje know bugs she has removed with zapping.
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

A good actor who can make funny things, but deep inside he is experiencing difficulties.

R.I.P Mr. Williams.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Debs1964's Avatar
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary maths and those who don't

AutoMajical Resolutionist 2,500+ Posts
    Robin Williams

That was spot on Debs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mystic Crystal Revelations

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Robin Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Tonerbomb View Post
    That was spot on Debs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Same here.