Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TECH SPEAK

Re: TECH SPEAK

The machine half disassembled, toner and fuser oil on my face and both hands, no ideea on what shall I do next.
    "- Can I, please, make one single copy, not more, and then I let you finish your work?"

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    ... and the last jam was a week ago, and 10,000 copies ago? I just love to print off the error log and point out " ... you mean the one jam last April?"

What does "PC LOAD LETTER" mean?
    Can't count the number of times I explained that one.

A long time ago before I was out there, one of my customers had a pesky printer that displayed a "Change PC" message. After several attempts and having done everything they could think of, the IT dept swapped out the PC. And when that didn't work, they got another printer. That fixed it!
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    TECH SPEAK

"We can copy and send and receive faxes but we cannot print." I can't count the number of times I have gotten this call. Upon arrival, the error light next to the Printer function button is on. I press the printer button and read "Please insert Label Paper in Manual Tray". Some one had sent a label print job and then gotten distracted and never put the label in the bypass.