Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts igi's Avatar

Re: Broken heart and pockets

Quote Originally Posted by Debs1964 View Post
    I am a firm believer in everything happening for a reason Bruce, you will come out the other end of this even stronger than you were before. It may not feel like it, I felt myself slipping into the black abyss of depression again recently, but luckily, this time, I managed to drag myself out in time. I know that when you reach that point it feels like the whole world is against you, but it isn't. Every time the world has knocked me down, I have pulled myself back up again (sometimes it's taken a while to reach that point) and then I feel stronger. You will get there hun, look how many people are thinking of you, the power of positive thought is pretty potent. You know where I am if you need to rant. Sending you huge cyber hugs

+1000000000000000000000000

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nmfaxman View Post
    The robotic job fell through and I am out of savings.
    Copier whore pays when it get busy. when there are no calles
    Looking to move to Tampa Florida, but know nothing about.
    Also curious about a company called
    Upstream Office Systems.
    He emailed me and asked if I was already in Tampa.

I had to wait for my lease to end. I will get evicted if I don't find some better pay or just sleep in the truck.

I can't borrow from any one, because I owe some of them already.
    My family pretty much told me F&%k you.
    I guess they look forward to begging on the street corners so they can throw pennies at me. They are too cheap to throw quarter.

I am at he end of my rope. I just wish I knew what negative karma I got from someone. I am normally a sweetheart to all my lesbian friends. if I miss showing @ the bar, the rumor mill gets started. The most of the men come shake my hand and get a quick joke from me and I can't remember their name. My Mom only calls when she needs me to do something.Then it always turns into, while you are here there are ten more thing that need fixed.
    I always find it funny that the rest of the family never show when she needs help. As soon as she dies they will be like Vultures.
    I only want something she made. She was into needlepoint and made some nice things but every time even time I go in, another piece is missing.
    I am near the end of my rope tired of hanging on and afraid to let go.

This will probably be the stupidest reply you ever get here, but I'm going to put it here anyway on the off chance it could help. I really do want to do better.
    Still, when I borrowed from my family back in the day, I make it my first priority to pay them back. They could be jerks otherwise, and in my case that would have been entirely my fault.
    Also, you might want to look into something different for a little bit. I've pushed a broom from time to time to get by. Kind of stinks as there are more cranky people complaining, but I found it kind of fun counting down the days until I ditched that job.
    There's some crowd funding things that might help you get by too. Something to check out if you have time.
    The neatest part of this is that if I am totally off base you are welcome to yell at me and call me rude names. It's probably a stupid Army Reserves euphemism, but I've let a few bad hand grenades fly and I deserve what I get for that.
    Good luck!

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Broken heart and pockets

First off I want to thank you all for your support!!!

Wanted to give an update.
    Still unemployed, on welfare (that I hate!!).
    Health going downhill both dental and physical. Looking @ 2 major surgeries.
    One is for the infections I keep getting, turns out to be a very rare type of skin disease causing the infections. 6-8 week recovery time after surgery.
    Can't get a new now, job because it would be unfair to anyone I went to work for. Either the surgical time out nor the time off for the flareups that make it difficult to do my job.

Saw a Dentist today and I have to have full upper dentures and a partial lower. 8 teeth pulled @ once under anesthesia And 3 week recovery.

Trying to set both up @ around the same time so it is the same recovery time, pills, antibiotics and not having to extend my time away from work.
    It took me weeks and a lot of counselling to find my sense of humor again.
    Sorry, once again I am a smart-ass. LOL
    Have to move in with my mom @ the end of the month. Kinda sucks, but better for both of us, just gonna take some communication, tolerance and understanding.

You all have been a great help especially Debs.
    I expect to be on this site a lot while recovering to do the research and tricks I have learned over the years.

Once again thank you all who have supported me!!!!!

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Broken heart and pockets

Re: First off I want to thank you all for your support!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nmfaxman View Post

Wanted to give an update.
    Still unemployed, on welfare (that I hate!!).
    Health going downhill both dental and physical. Looking @ 2 major surgeries.
    One is for the infections I keep getting, turns out to be a very rare type of skin disease causing the infections. 6-8 week recovery time after surgery.
    Can't get a new now, job because it would be unfair to anyone I went to work for. Either the surgical time out nor the time off for the flareups that make it difficult to do my job.

Saw a Dentist today and I have to have full upper dentures and a partial lower. 8 teeth pulled @ once under anesthesia And 3 week recovery.

Trying to set both up @ around the same time so it is the same recovery time, pills, antibiotics and not having to extend my time away from work.
    It took me weeks and a lot of counselling to find my sense of humor again.
    Sorry, once again I am a smart-ass. LOL
    Have to move in with my mom @ the end of the month. Kinda sucks, but better for both of us, just gonna take some communication, tolerance and understanding.

You all have been a great help especially Debs.
    I expect to be on this site a lot while recovering to do the research and tricks I have learned over the years.

Once again thank you all who have supported me!!!!!
    Sorry to hear about your set backs. Praying that you get to feeling better. Have you ever thought of doing online consulting, basically what you do here but get paid for it?

we all with you brother

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Debs1964's Avatar

Really sorry to hear about your upcoming surgeries, but I'm sure you'll be fine. I'm a firm believer in everything happening for a reason, all of what you're going through now will make you a stronger person in the long run, I know I'm stronger and more compassionate to others after all the crap that life has thrown at me. You just have to keep on getting up when life knocks you down.
    I'm not sure how I've helped, but you know where I am if you need to vent, I shall try to be on-line a bit more than I have been recently
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary maths and those who don't

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    Broken heart and pockets

Keep on keeping on, nmfaxman.

Thank for keeping us informed. It sounds like you've got a plan. =^..^=
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

AutoMajical Resolutionist 2,500+ Posts
    Broken heart and pockets

It's always darkest before the dawn!!! You have many friends and supporters here, Please Keep us up to date!!!! Peace brother!!!!!!!
    Mystic Crystal Revelations

in the words, of the immortal Dory
    keep on swimming-keep on swimming.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Broken heart and pockets

Good news and bad news.
    Ran into a guy that runs a non profit for veterans is more than willing to help with emergency money and help me get a job after surgery.
    He remembered me from a subcontract job I did years ago.

Bad news: Surgery August 3. Condition has gotten worse. Recovery is minimum 3 months now.

I actually miss working every day solving problems.
    After 30 years doing office equipment, I miss the challenge and the self pat on the back for solving something that kicks everyone`s ass.

I will be logging in a lot while I am laid up.
    If I can find an answer to a problem I will be posting possible solutions.

Might as well keep busy researching when I can't get my hands dirty.

Thank you all for your continued support. Means a lot to me right now.