Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

The Google Tabloid

Have you ever clicked "images only" in the google search engine and typed in your own name as a search?

Now that google is allowed to use your name and pictures without your consent.

I would place the google search results up there with bad tabloid press and images. I'm amazed at how many pictures of rubbish have my full name on them..... I'm even on facebook an I don't have a facebook account... Not one image showed a true picture of me.

Try your family names as well...

Fun to see the results....

I wonder how many employers do this type of search for employee profiles before hiring ?.... wheeew....
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Civ

Re: The Google Tabloid

Well, with my real name i dint get nothing close to me, but with my alias friends from google plus showup.

AutoMajical Resolutionist 2,500+ Posts
    The Google Tabloid

Even though I really like my android toy's and the Google search engine, Ever since I first saw the Google clown car with the robot like thing on the roof taking pic's and video of everything and everyone I decided that there was a limit. Now there is way too much Google in the world, and Google seems to be on a quest to take over everything...Can you say Skynet??????????????????????
    Mystic Crystal Revelations

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    The Google Tabloid

Quote Originally Posted by Tonerbomb View Post
    Even though I really like my android toy's and the Google search engine, Ever since I first saw the Google clown car with the robot like thing on the roof taking pic's and video of everything and everyone I decided that there was a limit. Now there is way too much Google in the world, and Google seems to be on a quest to take over everything...Can you say Skynet??????????????????????
    That is exactly why I stay away from android and chrome. Big brother is watching!!

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    That is exactly why I stay away from android and chrome. Big brother is watching!!
    BIG BROTHER is watching....

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    The Google Tabloid

Ever since I first saw the Google clown car with the robot like thing on the roof taking pic's and video of everything
    Where did you think the street level views on Google Earth, Google Maps, Zillow.com, etc came from?

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Where did you think the street level views on Google Earth, Google Maps, Zillow.com, etc came from?
    Great way to keep up with the growth and changes from old towns I lived in.
    Great way to view realestate with out driving anywhere.

Good an bad points in everything though....

AutoMajical Resolutionist 2,500+ Posts
    The Google Tabloid

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Thought I answered the Question in the same response...........

Ever since I first saw the Google clown car with the robot like thing on the roof taking pic's and video of everything and everyone I decided that there was a limit. Now there is way too much Google in the world, and Google seems to be on a quest to take over everything...Can you say Skynet??????????????????????
    Mystic Crystal Revelations

SKYNET!!!!....
    There is possibly another generation of children 20 years before their generation understands the true meaning of skynet. The cashless society will need to be fully established world wide first.
    The technology already exits to counter any methods of the skynet senerio in any case. There is more risk of social paranioa bringing social unrest which is the reason skynet scenarios could be implemented more quickly. The human spirit is unending, it can mould itself into any environment an bring about the result it finds it's self facing. In other words we have a free choice to make our own heaven or hell on earth.

The final goal of a "skynet scenerio" is to control the free thought of the human spirit and thus the physical environment that spirit creates around it'self. Yes skynet aka electronic god if you will. The end result of the "Skynet scenario" will be more closely aligned to the "Matrix scenario". But that is probably 100 years away. You still have free will for now, which road will your spirit choose?
    Last edited by NeoMatrix; 09-21-2014 at 03:11 AM.

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    SKYNET!!!!....
    There is possibly another generation of children 20 years before their generation understands the true meaning of skynet. The cashless society will need to be fully established world wide first.
    The technology already exits to counter any methods of the skynet senerio in any case. There is more risk of social paranioa bringing social unrest which is the reason skynet scenarios could be implemented more quickly. The human spirit is unending, it can mould itself into any environment an bring about the result it finds it's self facing. In other words we have a free choice to make our own heaven or hell on earth.

The final goal of a "skynet scenerio" is to control the free thought of the human spirit and thus the physical environment that spirit creates around it'self. Yes skynet aka electronic god if you will. The end result of the "Skynet scenario" will be more closely aligned to the "Matrix scenario". But that is probably 100 years away. You still have free will for now, which road will your spirit choose?
    Oh for pete's sake -
    The historical records show that Skynet will first show it's presence in the United States. As you are effectively on the opposite side of Earth from here, if that actually happens you should have enough time to say "Yikes, sucks to be them!" and then "Guess we should just drain the fuel from these machines and wreck them as they ineffectively flail about."
    On the other hand, if that happens in a very different way, I guess you might go "Mad Max". As long as it has nothing to do with Thunderdome - the music sucked.