Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Flush out the ISIS THUGS!

Who is going to lead another 'coalition of the willing' to flush out these ISIS thugs from Iraq now that the 'Texan cowboys' are not in power? These thugs have already captured and created a caliphate in large parts of northern Iraq and Syria, causing untold deaths and suffering to the population there especially the Christians and the Yazidis! Soon their terror will spread to other parts of the world, no country is safe, no one is safe. The world cannot just bury its head in the sand and wish these thugs away, concrete military action must be taken to dislodge these thugs from from their bases, be wiped out! And that means we may need 'to eat humble pie' and work with those countries in the 'evil axis'.....Iran, Syria, (and Russia?) and possibly even Lebanon's HEZBOLLAH, in order to get the job done.
    So are you guys heading back to Iraq?

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Re: Flush out the ISIS THUGS!

I imagine this might not what you are looking for. Still, for what it is worth you might find this useful to show what we are actually doing:
    DVIDS - News
    I thought it was a useful website to keep track of what was going on in Iraq back when we were actively engaged there anyway.
    Theoretically, there's also a NATO website that shows what the other countries in the North Atlantic Treaty Organization are doing about this, too. But I can't find it right now, for some reason I can't get ISAF to link to pages from other areas. Sorry about that.
    Last edited by Iowatech; 09-23-2014 at 03:37 AM.