Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Debs1964's Avatar

Re: NHRA Drag racing

Quote Originally Posted by habik View Post
    I am keen enthusiast and follower at Santa Pod Drag Racing in UK. Had the opportunity to be a photographer for a friend of mine riding a Top Fuel bike. Awesome sport. Will never forget my first dual Top Fuel dragster pass! Anyone feeling catching up for a beer, just PM me. Cheers

Sent from my iDon't believe in marketing device using Tapatalk
    I've never been to a drag racing event, as everyone knows, F1 is my passion, but Santa Pod is only about 100 miles from me, maybe I can pay a visit there sometime next year and have that beer with you
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary maths and those who don't

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    NHRA Drag racing

Quote Originally Posted by Debs1964 View Post
    I've never been to a drag racing event, as everyone knows, F1 is my passion, but Santa Pod is only about 100 miles from me, maybe I can pay a visit there sometime next year and have that beer with you
    Hi Debs,
    That would be awesome. You'd love it. Especially morning walks in the pits (FREE btw) checking the teams as they start up engines, the smell of nitrous oxide biting your eyes
    I do only FIA Main Event (end of May, Start of season) and FIA Finals (September - end of season)
    I go usually the whole 4 days. Check the offer below good saving if you thinking about taking a peek at some mean machines! You don't get 7000 - 8000 bhp out of F1

Early Bird Ticket Discounts of 20% are available on 2015 events until 31st January 2015 on admission tickets for Santa Pod organised events, excluding third party events, Stunt Fest, RWYBs, DWYBs and grandstand seats.

.OK Google! ... will I need Berrocca this morning?
    Firmwares HERE

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Debs1964's Avatar

I just checked out those prices, a hell of a lot cheaper than F1, I paid over £500 for my weekend ticket at Silverstone this year, but I did have an extremely good seat
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary maths and those who don't

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    NHRA Drag racing

Well at Santa Pod there is optional hospitality seating and you are staring at the flaming shotguns barrels, however it is not as posh as F1. Plus they put a plexi glass in front of you for elf&safety in case a piston take a hike from the block. I personally don't like it, prefer the crowded bank with coolbox stuffed with cold beer

.OK Google! ... will I need Berrocca this morning?
    Firmwares HERE

worker drone 250+ Posts

Senior Tech 250+ Posts harleyrider's Avatar

Thanks Coptech very cool stats.