Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Jimbo,

The fact is that Obama, is extremely Liberal. You can call him a leftist, the Liberals have so much Hate for GW and the current administration that they would want a drastic change no matter what.

Obama speaks very well and is articulate, something GW was never.

Obama is young and has a belly full of fire, this attracts the younger voters.

Obama is a Minority which will get the minority vote.

Obama is anti American, which will get the leftist vote including the holly wood asshole votes.

Jimbo, your asking a question that you will never hear the truth from the voters! Most Obama voters are 1) Stupid people 2) Leftist scum that hates America 3) Minorities who just want a Minority as a President.

So dont be expecting answers to you questions real soon, I just laid out the facts.

Passing Duplication Xpert 1,000+ Posts cobiray's Avatar
    I don't expect to change anyone's mind, but I just wanted to drop my $.02 in the jar. Obama does not have a lot of experience, but in my opinion he stands for the little man. I've been listening to his podcast August of '06 (before he announced candidacy) and was impressed by the things he's had to say about various topics. I don't agree with everything he stands for (I do think for myself) but I do think he would make a good president. Could he do any worse than the current president? I agree he's raw, and doesn't have very much experience, but it seems to me all of the other Washington heads are warped by a warped system. I think a fresh outlook and someone who might not be so willing to "tow the line" as past presidents could be a very good thing. If you think he has nothing to say, I would ask you to listen to a few of the podcasts linked below. He does have ideas about how to change things, it's not just lip service. Can I say he will do all the things he says? No, not at all. The president isn't a dictator who makes laws on his own, but he seems very willing to try to help the American people.

I actually think all 3 candidates still in the running would make a good president. The all have characteristics and policies that I like and don't like.

Before I get flamed for being a leftist-America-hater let me tell you this; I go to church and have close friends in the military. So please don't jump on me saying I'm a communist hippie or anything.

Barack Obama - U.S. Senator for Illinois or if you have a podcatcher

U.S. Senator Barack Obama Podcast

Angry

All three of them suck. Barrak "hussein" Obama being the absolute worst. The American public better wake up. It's scarey!!!!!

Conservative in Exile 250+ Posts laserman06's Avatar
    The problem with a lot of Americans is that they have become so dependent on the government. They follow those who say that they will take care of them. It is no longer about working hard and taking responsibility for your own future. I have what I have, not because I got it from the Government, but from my hard work. I do not expect the government to bail me out of anything. I have become a better man because I do not rely on the government. I rely on my God, my family and me.

People need to wake up and smell the coffee, quit being sheeple.
    The family that prays together, stays together!
    Smile God created you and He doesn't make mistakes!

Relax, God IS in control!

Be still and know that I am God
    Ps 46:10

KonicaMinolta Tech. 250+ Posts CMB's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Copier_Guy View Post
    You really believe those are the only reasons these 2 people are considered candidates.

In that case, why aren't there more Blackmen or Women running that have no credentials or Government experience?

I also believe you're acting Ignorant just to get a rise out of others.

Very immature.
    the same reason 95% of this country votes strickly party. bozo the clown could be running and as long as there is a D or R next to his name he gets the vote. i know a lot of people that can't tell you squat about a canadate but they are going to thier party period. and i know you know thats true. now who's ignorant? i at least try to pay attention to thier (canadates) beliefs, morals, and whatever else they have to say.
    http://christianoutdoorsman.com/forums/
    www.lewisdigital.net
    Lewis Digital
    630-1 Capital Circle N.E. | Tallahassee, FL 32301
    Telephone: 850.222.4418

Live such good lives among the pagans that, though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day he visits us. 1 Peter 2:12

Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    the same reason 95% of this country votes strickly party. bozo the clown could be running and as long as there is a D or R next to his name he gets the vote. i know a lot of people that can't tell you squat about a canadate but they are going to thier party period. and i know you know thats true. now who's ignorant? i at least try to pay attention to thier (canadates) beliefs, morals, and whatever else they have to say.

Only 95%, you are being kind.

Cool

Most of them dont even have a clue what there party even stands for. They walk around oblivious and tow the party line.

We need more independant thinkers in government. People that do whats right no matter what the polls say. The thing is when someone like that comes around they get pounded and unless they have billions at there disposal they dont stand a chance. Think about it if you were an intelligent, independant thinking billionaire why the hell would you want to run for president.

Face it this country is on its way down. Both parties are slowly blending together. It's getting harder and harder to tell them apart. They are working toward absolute power and most people I fear are buying right into it.

POWER CORRUPTS AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY

I feel better now, can't wait to go fix some copiers tommorrow!!!!

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood, wont you be mine. Or hey, there's Pee Wee Herman, if he says yank my chain you gonna pull. C'mon, even individuals have their own thinking, maybe sticking your shorts on backwards even though somebody says its a good thing, doesn't mean it is. If you turn your shorts around for Obama soon your voice will change from pinched you know what, now you will be sounding like Hillary,, or maybe its the other way, cant remember. I dont think its about race or women. Personally Hillary didn't do a good job running her husband don't think the country is different. maybe she bought him the wrong cigars. who knows. As for Obama, who's that? You ask for change, thats what you'll get in your pocket, whats left, change. look I don't like either one, not for race or being a woman, i just dont think they should be running the Country, not even a country club.

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar
    Nothing has changed. The band "the Who" summed it up 35 years ago in a song; " meet the new boss, same as the old boss". In other words... If you do what you always did, you get what you always got.

Quote Originally Posted by fixthecopier View Post
    Nothing has changed. The band "the Who" summed it up 35 years ago in a song; " meet the new boss, same as the old boss". In other words... If you do what you always did, you get what you always got.
    Isn't that the meaning of insanity....Doing the same thing, the same way, and expecting a different result?