Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Vacuum Cleaning Expert 1,000+ Posts iMind's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fixthecopier View Post
    ... There is no room for people who think different in America.
    Remember it was with the forced help of the black people that you are what you are, seems you f* radical, just give the guy a chance, or do you want hilary to rule, she sleeps with that pous... so who do you think is going to tell her what to do.

I´m from europe and in europe you can also moan about you goverment, know one is going to put you in jail. hehehehe

the world is not only US as some of you guys think, Portugal has a news paper older than the USA, so we also know whats going on in the world...

probably some of you don´t even know wheres Portugal, LOL.

so don´t speak shit, you need every person that contributes for your countries wealth, and that means everyone.
    We can all Win, but at the end we all loose. Save the greyhound

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar
    laserman06, I am sorry if you feel you were misunderstood. The reason people don't leave every place that they have problems with is because they feel they can make a change. Perhaps they feel the place they also love can improve on the way we do things. When people get on thier high horse and start yelling "love it or leave it", it brings up pictures of back woods rednecks and big city assholes who believe if you can't see why they are right, then you are stupid. A large percentage of Americans are scared to death that a black man may get into the white house. These are the same people who's biggest fear 2 years ago was that a woman would get into the white house. Boy they did not see this one coming, and they are scared. You can see it in thier eyes. They are so greatful that his middle name is Hussain, so they can beat that dead horse. They are so greatful that his preacher said crazy things and recorded them so they could beat that dead horse. Any reason that can be used to distract from the issues. And please stop with that lame excuse of his short time in office makes him unqualified for the job. I would say that the state our country is in is because of people who have held office of some form or another most of thier life. Let me ask those of you on the far right a question. What makes you a Christian? A.. The fact that your parents were Christians B.. The fact that you go to a Christian church. C...The fact that you live your life as a Christian. Now, what makes a man a muslim? His middle name? The debate gets off track when one side uses a different set of standards to judge the other side with than they would use to judge themselves. But alas I am no better than anyone else, for I too have been distracted from the issues and cannot say what both sides stand for on all of the issues. I do not know what McCain will do to get money to continue paying for the war, I do not know if he will continue to cut social programs, I do not know how he will bring millions of jobs back from where the wages are 10 to 20 times lower. I have teenage sons, will he draft them to go to war. What will he do to fight crime while cutting taxes and paying a billion dollars a day to stay in Iraq. Since I know not these things, I cannot debate someone with facts, but I would welcome some facts to add to my knowledge base. Thanks for letting me say my part, I wish you and yours the best.

Unhappy Vote? to vote or not to vote, that is the question?

3oo million people in this country and these 3 are the best and the brightest? What I want to know is where are the third party candidates. Now they have a real chance to be elected and they are no where to be seen. I am here in the Peoples Republic of California and people here don't know who to vote for either, many are foolishly choosing to opt out of the decision all together. I think Bill the Cat will get a lot of write in votes.

Obama has one bill to his credit - the Global poverty bill. Note the word Global which means that the wealth of the USA will pay for all of the 3rd world dictatorships, genocides, terrorist groups, druglords, and crime syndicates. There are reasons for poverty beyond people not getting paid enough money, the poorest countries are usually the most corrupt and uneducated. Change the leadership and the people will change, and didn't we try this with the UN oil for food program that worked out so well. Not to mention LBJ's war on poverty way back in the 60's that accomplished nothing but increasing the national debt. Give me a break!

And then there is Hillary. I am sorry, but that woman has had like 16 years in "office" (counting her time at the white house with Bill) to "fix" health care and enact change. Where is her positive impact. Has she ever accomplished anything she has promised? To her credit she has put up will Bill and his folly, but that is about it.

All I can say about McCain is that the man seems insane. I have a hard time following his thought process. He is like Dean without the metro sexual stuff and the screaming.

Wow that ranting felt pretty good, now I can go back to the sanity of my copiers.