Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts luca72's Avatar

Re: Ricoh mpc 2000 - SC553

Quote Originally Posted by kalaris View Post
    hi
    Someone who has really solved the problem sc553 without necessarily having to replace the unit full merger?
    I saw where the post is not about problem solved.
    thanks
    if you allow me I would suggest you beyond what the others rightly said, to take a small metal file and slowly clean the metal contacts of the fuser unit connector, and also those on the machine body, this simple operation solved me a lots of sc problems the meant other things

LindseySarvis

Quote Originally Posted by dgressy View Post
    First - Thank you for your interesting information that was new for me. Sound you have seen this!
    what do you mean with
    I also want to know the connected with it. First of all, it is necessary to find the description or, at least, place where you can get it, like EduBirdie.net that is one of the very important issues. Indeed, it is not too complicated to make the creative description. But what is about the other aspects? What must be the first one?

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Ricoh mpc 2000 - SC553

Quote Originally Posted by LindseySarvis View Post
    I also want to know the connected with it. First of all, it is necessary to find the description or, at least, place where you can get it, like EduBirdie.net that is one of the very important issues. Indeed, it is not too complicated to make the creative description. But what is about the other aspects? What must be the first one?
    I believe that Ricoh tech training is available through MyRicoh. Of course first you do have to be a tech employed by Ricoh direct or an authorized dealer. If you are an independent tech or an end user, you will need to search the internet for a service manual, parts catalog, product support guide, point to point wiring guide and operations manual. You are lucky in that the C2000 is old enough that the service manual does have a detailed description section. Happy reading.