Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Full bleed PRO C651EX

Full bleed PRO C651EX

Hello guys, I'm having a trouble to make full bleed printing on this machine, in driver settings I can't find full bleed option or edge-to-edge print, what I'm doing wrong, my driver is Post Script and with fiery E8100 we have a paper size called A4 full bleed at media options, in fiery E41a (PRO C651EX) I can't find nothing.

Thanks for helping me.

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Re: Full bleed PRO C651EX

Quote Originally Posted by CRISTIAN MULLER View Post
    Hello guys, I'm having a trouble to make full bleed printing on this machine, in driver settings I can't find full bleed option or edge-to-edge print, what I'm doing wrong, my driver is Post Script and with fiery E8100 we have a paper size called A4 full bleed at media options, in fiery E41a (PRO C651EX) I can't find nothing.

Thanks for helping me.
    Um, while we wait for an answer from someone who has a clue, I have a suggestion.
    If that's not what you are looking for, please ignore the rest of this, and feel free to yell at me or call me rude names for wasting your time, as sometimes that's how I learn.
    Still, from my experience, actual full bleed prints are likely to jam in the fuser as the lack of a blank lead edge margin overwhelms the fuser scrapers. So you might see if you can set this up to work with the next larger size of paper.
    (Best I can tell, that's the only reason 12"X18" sized paper exists here in the U.S.)

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Full bleed PRO C651EX

Quote Originally Posted by Iowatech View Post
    Um, while we wait for an answer from someone who has a clue, I have a suggestion.
    If that's not what you are looking for, please ignore the rest of this, and feel free to yell at me or call me rude names for wasting your time, as sometimes that's how I learn.
    Still, from my experience, actual full bleed prints are likely to jam in the fuser as the lack of a blank lead edge margin overwhelms the fuser scrapers. So you might see if you can set this up to work with the next larger size of paper.
    (Best I can tell, that's the only reason 12"X18" sized paper exists here in the U.S.)
    I am not familiar with the color production lines, but I believe that regardless of the driver or fiery settings, SP2103 is still going to void out the edges unless set to 0 for all edges. That though will most likely jam at fusing exit.

AutoMajical Resolutionist 2,500+ Posts
    Full bleed PRO C651EX

I am a production color guy, and a Fiery guy. Typically regardless of the edge to edge print settings true full bleed print is done on over sized media such as 12x18 or 13x19 sheets and trimmed to size.
    Your E-41 Fiery is the baby Fiery and you won't have all the option that your E-81 has, thats why the E-81 is $10000 more when purchased new...................
    Mystic Crystal Revelations