Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    markgoscinski

Ricoh MPC7501 overtoning on ACC set up

When carrying out an ACC on this range of machines, some time into it's developer lifecycle,it may overtone badly on black for reasons I know not,however by disconnecting the black toner supply clutch and carrying out the ACC procedure and then re-connecting the black toner supply clutch and re-booting the device ,you'll find the copy quality is great and you don't run the risk of having to spend £250 on another black developer replenishment to overcome the dire black over toned problem.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Re: Ricoh MPC7501 overtoning on ACC set up

Quote Originally Posted by markgoscinski View Post
    When carrying out an ACC on this range of machines, some time into it's developer lifecycle,it may overtone badly on black for reasons I know not,however by disconnecting the black toner supply clutch and carrying out the ACC procedure and then re-connecting the black toner supply clutch and re-booting the device ,you'll find the copy quality is great and you don't run the risk of having to spend £250 on another black developer replenishment to overcome the dire black over toned problem.
    We'll try to clean the clutch located at the rear of the machine. I guess your problem is the toner motor won't stop dropping toner.