Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: unknown

unknown

hi today i encountered in mp9000 again with unknown problem .((bump)) first. machine gived sc495 then i replaced pump and it's works. after ten days customer. called me and image very faint.i looked to hopper tank and is empty. and developer tank is fine.when i make toner supply bank 2207-2 it's revealed complete very fast that mean hopper tank is full. i emptied toner cylinder manual.and hose raise toner to cylinder. in this time pump must working due to hopper is empty. unfortunately bump motor didn't comply .i maked free run. no avail .no reponse from pump motor . i checked motor .it's running in sp mode. any clue

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Re: unknown

Is the machine being used properly? That machine is a high speed machine, and if it isn't used enough the toner feed will not be able to keep up.
    Somewhere in SP2 there is an adjustment for toner feed time (sorry, don't have my manuals handy right now so I'm not sure where it is exactly). Still, if you can find that and reduce the adjustment's value, that helps sometimes.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    unknown

Replace the torque limiter on the toner supply unit, B2343424 item 27 Toner Supply Unit 1 in parts catalog. Also check the toner cylinder and the tube from the cylinder to the toner pump. You also may need to reinitialize the toner system.

i want to declare that customer deal with more technicians .and one of them did that threat. anyway .i emptied cylider toner. and already machine realize that cylinder is empty.and begin to compensat untill cylinder sensor.via 2207-2 then pump like it's not existed .i replaced toner hopper sensor.the same thing