Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    hgrunwell
    Does anyone still have a valid link for the 3.7.1 Plotbase for a RW-240?

Thanks, Hal

Technician
    hgrunwell,

You can get a copy directly from Ratio (262) 412-4212.

Around the same time I found that out, I found another print company hosting a copy on their FTP site. I lost the link to the site, but I still have the files. If you have an FTP site, I can upload the .zip to you. It's not an .iso unfortunately, but you should be able to burn all the files to a disc and run it.

xtiank
    If your plot base is on a windows 2000 OS, can you upgrade the PC to XP and go from the 3.3 plot base drivers to the 3.7? Or does the controller hardware need replacement also?

I'm trying to get a windows 7 pc to print on the network

Technician
    xtiank,

For 3.6 I've been able to uninstall Plotbase using the uninstall string from the registry, but I tried that yesterday with 3.3 and failed. The only way I know of to update a controller from 3.3 to 3.7 is to wipe the box and start over.

xtiank
    So, I should be able to format the windows 2000 pc and fresh install XP, then install the 3.7 software to the existing card? I was wondering if I needed a new card also. The local distributer has been far from helpful since we purchased it. They even got worse when another company bought them. Thanks for you time

bwb289
    I upgraded from 3.3 to 3.7 last week. When I opened plotbase 3.7 it doesn't recognize the plotter anymore under the status box. It puts the program into simulation mode. Scantool works just fine but plotbase is no good. Has anyone seen this problem before?

elantbird

Exclamation Vista/7 support

There is windows Vista/7 support. But its a for purchase upgrade and it does not come from Ricoh. There is a newer version out called Plotbase 3.7.3

The 3.7.3 gives full autocad 2011 support and the latest Adobe PDF 1.8 support for batch plotting pdf files if you have that option.

If you are interested please contact me as we are a Ratio Dealer.

Dan
    J2 Blueprint Supply Co
    1-800-464-0069