Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    MPC4503 Usb slot not recognize

    Hi Guys,

    Good Day!

    I have 3units of MPC4503 that cannot recognized USB slot. I already checked the connection from the IPU, connect and disconnect but still no luck.

    I also tried to go to SP mode "SCANNER" to disable the USB option and enable it again. DO I need to replace the IPU and USB Cable?

    PLease share your ideas....thanks in advance


  2. #2
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    185
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: MPC4503 Usb slot not recognize

    Make sure your usb us not too big.


  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: MPC4503 Usb slot not recognize

    Quote Originally Posted by davel View Post
    Make sure your usb us not too big.
    I am only using 16gb usb and before it was working fine.....it just stop working and i dont know why?


  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Sacramento,ca.
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Post Re: MPC4503 Usb slot not recognize

    I had a sharp 503 do this I had to reload firmware and it worked just fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyfox1223 View Post
    Hi Guys,

    Good Day!

    I have 3units of MPC4503 that cannot recognized USB slot. I already checked the connection from the IPU, connect and disconnect but still no luck.

    I also tried to go to SP mode "SCANNER" to disable the USB option and enable it again. DO I need to replace the IPU and USB Cable?

    PLease share your ideas....thanks in advance



  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: MPC4503 Usb slot not recognize

    Quote Originally Posted by Garysg View Post
    I had a sharp 503 do this I had to reload firmware and it worked just fine
    I will try and let you know the result tommorow.....thanks man

    Cheers,


  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Sacramento,ca.
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: MPC4503 Usb slot not recognize

    Quote Originally Posted by Greyfox1223 View Post
    I will try and let you know the result tommorow.....thanks man

    Cheers,
    Also try Google I seen a lot of answers on there for that


  7. #7
    Copier Mechanic 50+ Posts keithxxiii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: MPC4503 Usb slot not recognize

    check if it is disabled from the user tools. media slot ->prohibit


  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: MPC4503 Usb slot not recognize

    Quote Originally Posted by Garysg View Post
    Also try Google I seen a lot of answers on there for that
    Hi Garysg,

    This morning i tried to update the firmware but still no luck....

    I also tried to use the SD card slot beside the USB slot and its working fine i can print using SD card

    but i cant print using USB stick.

    Thanks.


  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: MPC4503 Usb slot not recognize

    Quote Originally Posted by keithxxiii View Post
    check if it is disabled from the user tools. media slot ->prohibit
    Hi Keithxxiii,

    I checked the media slot - >it was selected as "allowed"

    SD card slot is working fine only USB slot can't detect

    I have checked also from SP mode "scanner" and "printer" > it was enable

    Thanks


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here