Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: MP4054

Post MP4054

Hello friends
    Your copier locked lose service. I do not know the password login (SUPERVISOR AND ADMIN)
    You can return the computer to the default. (Not rechargeable ROOM). help me
    Thanks a lot

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    MP4054

Re: MP4054

Quote Originally Posted by thiên thanh View Post
    Hello friends
    Your copier locked lose service. I do not know the password login (SUPERVISOR AND ADMIN)
    You can return the computer to the default. (Not rechargeable ROOM). help me
    Thanks a lot
    Have you tried to login with 'supervisor' (lower case, no quote marks) and leave the password field blank? If you do get in to supervisor mode, YOU CAN. ONLY CHANGE the current admin login password. You will see what the current admin login name is and 2 blank fields to reinput the password (if you click on each field and press enter without typing any characters then that will make it so no password is required when logging in) . Then logout and log back in.

If there is an unknown password setup for supervisor, then your other option is to do a special memory reset (which I won't go into detail here).

Quote Originally Posted by teebee1234 View Post
    Have you tried to login with 'supervisor' (lower case, no quote marks) and leave the password field blank? If you do get in to supervisor mode, YOU CAN. ONLY CHANGE the current admin login password. You will see what the current admin login name is and 2 blank fields to reinput the password (if you click on each field and press enter without typing any characters then that will make it so no password is required when logging in) . Then logout and log back in.

If there is an unknown password setup for supervisor, then your other option is to do a special memory reset (which I won't go into detail here).
    thank you very much
    Supervisor password has been lost.
    Can I use any other solutions? . (Do not reload ROOM)

Copier Combobulator 500+ Posts

You can try contacting whoever they bought it from and see if they set a password on it. If it was set by the people who own it and they forgot it then you're going to have to replace some stuff.