Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Firmware updates

I need the firmware update for a Ricoh MP2851 System ver 1.03 or higher and the NIB 7.38 or higher I don't have access to Ricoh's site. Can anyone send it to me service.buck@gmail.com

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Firmware updates

Re: Firmware updates

Let's see, only 3 posts, a red card, 0 rep power, no information in your profile and you expect us to give you firmware. Earn some rep power and clear the red card by helping others and we might be more interested in helping. Also fill in the Basic Information in your profile so we more about you or are you and end user trying to cheat a hard working tech out of making a living.

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Also, tell us why you need the firmware. Otherwise, a firmware update may only do stupid and wrong things.

Question Re: Firmware updates

I am new to using a tech site as I am more old school, I like to read the manual. I have been working on copiers since 2000 when a friend in the business got me started. I work mainly on Toshiba's.
    Now if you could be kind enough to help me out I would appreciate it. Also, since I am new to using this type of help you mention a red card where do I find it to do anything about it?

Need to upgrade to get scanning working for windows 10 pro.

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by service.buck@gmail.com View Post
    I am new to using a tech site as I am more old school, I like to read the manual. I have been working on copiers since 2000 when a friend in the business got me started. I work mainly on Toshiba's.
    Now if you could be kind enough to help me out I would appreciate it. Also, since I am new to using this type of help you mention a red card where do I find it to do anything about it?
    Sorry, I started in '84, and I am kind of a young pup here. So you're not even close to old school. Try harder.

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts
    Firmware updates

To start in 2000 is oldschool? Ouch, talk about a punch in the guts! I started in 2000...
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

Angry Re: Firmware updates

You guys all are a bunch of jerks! I was 48 when I started doing copiers so ya my ideas are old school I not old school in the sense of having worked on copiers all my life. Bust since you are jerks I will go else where for info!

Technician
    Firmware updates

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Let's see, only 3 posts, a red card, 0 rep power, no information in your profile and you expect us to give you firmware. Earn some rep power and clear the red card by helping others and we might be more interested in helping. Also fill in the Basic Information in your profile so we more about you or are you and end user trying to cheat a hard working tech out of making a living.
    you guys are a bunch of DICKS. I recomended that this guy join this site and ask for this firmware. I am a contributing member of this site and have started to see a trend on here. bunch of trolls with thousands of posts. we dont have time to stalk people on this site. we both work for a toshiba dealer and spend most of our time fixing gear instead of being dicks to other members. this is the exact reason that SMARKA does not exist anymore. forget the firmware I have many friends in the copier buisness. just thought it would be a learning experiance for my friend to join and use this site. no end user is going to come on here and ask you for specific versions of firmware. or try to do this update themselves.
    1000 plus posts what do you live on here? if you have nothing positive to add do not respond to the post. PERIOD. talk about punching someone in the gut ? come on by my place anytime pal and i will personally put you in your place . that is a guarantee

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts
    Firmware updates

Quote Originally Posted by barrylee66 View Post
    you guys are a bunch of DICKS. I recomended that this guy join this site and ask for this firmware. I am a contributing member of this site and have started to see a trend on here. bunch of trolls with thousands of posts. we dont have time to stalk people on this site. we both work for a toshiba dealer and spend most of our time fixing gear instead of being dicks to other members. this is the exact reason that SMARKA does not exist anymore. forget the firmware I have many friends in the copier buisness. just thought it would be a learning experiance for my friend to join and use this site. no end user is going to come on here and ask you for specific versions of firmware. or try to do this update themselves.
    1000 plus posts what do you live on here? if you have nothing positive to add do not respond to the post. PERIOD. talk about punching someone in the gut ? come on by my place anytime pal and i will personally put you in your place . that is a guarantee
    Are we supposed to guess who sent who to this site? And even if we did that "hey, xxx sent me" entitles anyone to ask for stuff?

And we're dicks? Come on...
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!