Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Plockmatic BF 5010 attached to Ricoh 907

Have a BF 5010 that throws a "bf 212" service code which indicates the roller motor is stalling. I can observe the roller motor and pressure roller leave home and see the unit stall right at the point that it comes in contact with the booklet to flatten out the spine. have never had any problems with the BF unit before, noticed one of the o-rings on the bottom of the pressure roller had fallen off so I got that back on and still no go.I was going to order the motor and pressure roller with the o-rings but motor is $600 and the pressure roller is not available right now...anybody have any experience with this issue? Thank's in advance...Free-coh

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Plockmatic BF 5010 attached to Ricoh 907

Re: Plockmatic BF 5010 attached to Ricoh 907

First lets sort a few things out. The BF5010 is an attachment to the BK5010. Second, the error code BF-212 does not exist. Are you talking about error code BF-012 on the folder attachment or BK-212 on the main Plockmatic?

Try cleaning the shaft the motor runs on then use some light oil on the shaft. also check the wire to the motor make sure its not getting hung up as the roller runs back and forth

Technician

[QUOTE=slimslob;542617]First lets sort a few things out. The BF5010 is an attachment to the BK5010. Second, the error code BF-212 does not exist. Are you talking about error code BF-012 on the folder attachment or BK-212 on the main Plockmatic?[/yes it is a BF5010 attatched to a BK5010 and the error is a BF-012 not 212 as I stated previous..