Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Ricoh Aficio MP 6500 - Fusing Unit

Hello. I have the following problem: Master machine, which is held before me raised the temperature above the initial value, the toner will not burn the paper, when you scrape out a copy of the fingernail or toner is removed. Since we are also going to wrap the paper around the cleaning roller, so I think he wrapped the temperature is too high, I entered sp1105 and I returned value on initial value, the toner will not burn but is removed from the paper. I have tried over the instructions to change some value, but nothing helps. I do not know what to do anymore. It is the Ricoh Aficio MP 6500

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Re: Ricoh Aficio MP 6500 - Fusing Unit

Quote Originally Posted by Vladika View Post
    Hello. I have the following problem: Master machine, which is held before me raised the temperature above the initial value, the toner will not burn the paper, when you scrape out a copy of the fingernail or toner is removed. Since we are also going to wrap the paper around the cleaning roller, so I think he wrapped the temperature is too high, I entered sp1105 and I returned value on initial value, the toner will not burn but is removed from the paper. I have tried over the instructions to change some value, but nothing helps. I do not know what to do anymore. It is the Ricoh Aficio MP 6500
    If the toner is not directly from Ricoh, the toner is defective. If you are not using Type 6110D toner the toner is defective.
    If you are using Ricoh type 6110D toner, please share a picture of the right hand side of the fusing unit. There are several issues that could cause that problem, and I would prefer to give you the correct information.
    Thanks!