Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Technician

Re: Error sc390 after 9 copies

Quote Originally Posted by gear13z View Post
    replaced the developer and initialized...
    recapitulating the type 28 to be inserted into the printing unit and sp mode 2214 and the sensor should work.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Wild Bill's Avatar

Yes, recapitulating the toner is the work around. unless you happened to refill the capitulation control valve.
    Izzy

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill View Post
    Yes, recapitulating the toner is the work around. unless you happened to refill the capitulation control valve.
    Hi, I cleaned everything, inserted type 28, made by sp mode initialization developer without toner. After I put in the toner bottle and photocopied. After 9 copies still sc390 error, the td sensor gives this data in sp mode 2.220 output td 0.00V / 2.49V.

Senior Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Error sc390 after 9 copies

Back to your original problem, might want to replace the TD sensor next. Oh, and since it appears to be bad that means the developer wasn't set properly, so you need another bag of developer. You should have just called a tech. Believe it or not, you have to be educated, trained and experienced to succeed in this specialized field of electromechanical machine repair. A youtube video on how to change developer does not mean you have any clue as to how the machine works, or how to fix it. Save yourself time and money, hire a pro.
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

Technician

I cleaned everything up and in development I inserted the gray developer envelope and then without toner I ran the process of initialization developer.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

If only T.V. was this good!

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatech View Post
    If only T.V. was this good!
    Sorry I do not understand what you mean

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by mikadonovan View Post
    Back to your original problem, might want to replace the TD sensor next. Oh, and since it appears to be bad that means the developer wasn't set properly, so you need another bag of developer. You should have just called a tech. Believe it or not, you have to be educated, trained and experienced to succeed in this specialized field of electromechanical machine repair. A youtube video on how to change developer does not mean you have any clue as to how the machine works, or how to fix it. Save yourself time and money, hire a pro.
    MIRACLE The copier works no longer sc390. The sensor signals the right voltage. Today I turned it on to try it again and I noticed the correct voltage in the parameters. I photocopied more than 10 and it's okay. Maybe he needed to run some toner in the developer. Thanks for your availability.