Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Print quality problem

Dear all,
    I have 3 sp8200dn in print shop currently i face print quality problem in 2 printers when printer shows toner end message i replaced toner bottle toner message disappare but after 400 to 500 prints printer becomes over tone and contineously add toner. Then i removed toner bottle and after that print start become normal as printer runs untill again toner end message appare and again after replacing toner bottle printer start add toner contineously and bocomes over tone.
    I use toner bottle of that printer in other printer and toner works normal. I replaced drum to resolve that but no success then developer but no success.
    I face that problem in 2 printers out of three.
    Kindly guide me to resolve that problem.
    Thanks in advance.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Re: Print quality problem

check TD and ID sensors, try complete PCDU from good printer.

Professional Moron 2,500+ Posts TonerMunkeh's Avatar

What's the part number for the developer you are using? Are you using original toner?
    It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mdfurqan2012 View Post
    Dear all,
    I have 3 sp8200dn in print shop currently i face print quality problem in 2 printers when printer shows toner end message i replaced toner bottle toner message disappare but after 400 to 500 prints printer becomes over tone and contineously add toner. Then i removed toner bottle and after that print start become normal as printer runs untill again toner end message appare and again after replacing toner bottle printer start add toner contineously and bocomes over tone.
    I use toner bottle of that printer in other printer and toner works normal. I replaced drum to resolve that but no success then developer but no success.
    I face that problem in 2 printers out of three.
    Kindly guide me to resolve that problem.
    Thanks in advance.
    Thanks for all my issue resolved by adjust Toner supply rate correction value to default 300