Hello Copytech Forum,

First of all I like your Forums and the help you are offering here , even to People who are not Printer Techs.

Ok on to my Problem , I recently took over some Ricoh Printers in our Firm ( I am a Network Admin from Germany excuses for my bad English ) and now I have some Problems with one
Ricoh Aficio MP C3000 . That Printer was connected to a Color Controller E3000 , which now Recently died after some years of nearly no work the Printer Counter is 160k Pages.
The Company who sold us the Printer is no more and i cant get hold of the old Technican who serviced that Printer .

I have removed the Parts of that Fiery Box ( Controll Board in the Printer ) and Plugged in the Network Cable directly to the Printer.
I checked the connection to the Printer ( Pings valid , and Telnet to the Printer is working ) . BUT and that is my Problem , i cant directly Print to the Printer , it keeps saying it is offline.
The WebInterface of the Printer is also showing " 404 not found " further i can connect USB to printer but no device is found .

I tried some of the Tipps from this Forum , change IP Address , Verify in SP-Mode if Network an USB set to enabled ( SP 5985 001 / 002 ) . I even tried in Telnet "set http up" command.
I changed the SSL Setup to Cleartext also .

At this Moment that Printer is just a better Copy Maschine which works well , but the department ( 2 People ) who ist using it wants it back because of the Finisher and multiple drawers.

In the Menu of the Printer i tested the Network Connections ( Ping test etc all ok )

If someone has some ideas i would be very gratefull . I dont like to give up on stuff and try to understand and fix it myself before calling a printer technican.

with best regards from Germany
Sven