Ok so i could not find anything involving TRAPEZOID adjustment...which is a bummer b/c that looks like the issue. Anyways, I did print out the trimming area SP 2-109-3-14 and it came out perfect...So i then used that piece of paper on the glass and adf to fine tune the lead edge and side-to-side registration starting with the glass first obviously. I did mess a bit with lifting the whole scanner unit up by unscrewing the screws on the left hand side of the scanner portion. I also messed with where i screwed the right ADF hinge in to the main body.

Things seem to be ok for now, at least to where the customer isn't complaining. However, my only concern now that i noticed is with multiple documents from the ADF. The first page always seems to come out great, or if you are only doing one sheet it is just fine, but when you are doing multiples the other sheets start to get out of the borders/skewed.

The reason this is so prevalent with this customer is because the stuff he prints/copies out is literally right on the border of the trimming area all around, so if it is not perfectly calibrated he loses a border and he can't have that.