Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    Technician rnc_ebm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    La Union, Philippines
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    1

    Ricoh MP2001 - LEFT & RIGHT SIDE TO LIGHT COPY

    Already CLEANED PCU, Changed developer & drum and still same problem.

    anyone encountered this problem, anyone can share it ?



    br

    RNC_EBM


  2. #2
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Zeldaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Stuttgart/Baden Wuerttemberg
    Posts
    683
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    23

    Re: Ricoh MP2001 - LEFT & RIGHT SIDE TO LIGHT COPY

    Hi there!
    What´s the counter? Also a sample would be nice.
    You changed the drum & the (correct?) developer, also charge- & cleanig-roller & blade? Then it´s a good idea to look after the laser-unit. Dissassembling & cleaning.
    Greetings...


  3. #3
    Technician
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    México
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: Ricoh MP2001 - LEFT & RIGHT SIDE TO LIGHT COPY

    Clean the laser unit and the lower panes of the lane (glass display area) you could send a photo. regards


  4. #4
    Technician rnc_ebm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    La Union, Philippines
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: Ricoh MP2001 - LEFT & RIGHT SIDE TO LIGHT COPY

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeldaman View Post
    Hi there!
    What´s the counter? Also a sample would be nice.
    You changed the drum & the (correct?) developer, also charge- & cleanig-roller & blade? Then it´s a good idea to look after the laser-unit. Dissassembling & cleaning.
    Greetings...
    152,xxx forgot, I've forgot to printout, tomorrow i'll post it here.

    yes I've cleaned all inside PCU, tried other ORIG Drum & Developer from other same model, also tried generic drum and developer, and STILL SAME PROBLEM.

    maybe 1.5" at LEFT SIDE and also at the RIGHT Side are VERY VERY LIGHT but at the CENTER, its CLEAR and NO PROBLEM.



    br

    RNC_EBM


  5. #5
    Technician rnc_ebm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    La Union, Philippines
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: Ricoh MP2001 - LEFT & RIGHT SIDE TO LIGHT COPY

    Quote Originally Posted by BEBEDELFUTURO View Post
    Clean the laser unit and the lower panes of the lane (glass display area) you could send a photo. regards
    I think its not the LASER or the GLASS DIPLAY, coz, I've try to interchange the WHOLE PCU from other same model, and there's no problem but the other one that I've told earlier still same problem from other unit.


    br

    RNC_EBM


  6. #6
    Technician rnc_ebm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    La Union, Philippines
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    1

    Here is the SAMPLE COPY of 2 Ricoh MP2001

    Here is the SAMPLE COPY of 2 Ricoh MP2001.

    anyone can help ?


    br

    RNC_EBM
    Philippines

    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #7
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Polarbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    785
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    24

    Re: Ricoh MP2001 - LEFT & RIGHT SIDE TO LIGHT COPY

    Quote Originally Posted by rnc_ebm View Post
    I think its not the LASER or the GLASS DIPLAY, coz, I've try to interchange the WHOLE PCU from other same model, and there's no problem but the other one that I've told earlier still same problem from other unit.


    br

    RNC_EBM
    How can you say that it is not the laser? The laser stays inside the machine when you swop the pcu.

    If I understand you correctly - you tested the pcu in another machine of the same model? Result?

    If the pcu works fine in another machine = dirty laser shield glass.

    You remove the front door off the machine and then the brown cover behind it. Then you will see a glass (about 1/2" tall) that sits around the middle of the machine at a slight angle.

    Pull it straight out and clean it - reinstall in reverse order, and test. You will be amazed.

    In the previous range (MP2000) you could remove a small cover below the toner hopper handle, and remove the glass easily for service purposes.
    In the 2001/2501 they scrapped that idea and hid it behind the brown cover.

    Press the GREEN button!!

  8. #8
    Technician rnc_ebm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    La Union, Philippines
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: Ricoh MP2001 - LEFT & RIGHT SIDE TO LIGHT COPY

    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    How can you say that it is not the laser? The laser stays inside the machine when you swop the pcu.

    If I understand you correctly - you tested the pcu in another machine of the same model? Result?

    If the pcu works fine in another machine = dirty laser shield glass.

    You remove the front door off the machine and then the brown cover behind it. Then you will see a glass (about 1/2" tall) that sits around the middle of the machine at a slight angle.

    Pull it straight out and clean it - reinstall in reverse order, and test. You will be amazed.

    In the previous range (MP2000) you could remove a small cover below the toner hopper handle, and remove the glass easily for service purposes.
    In the 2001/2501 they scrapped that idea and hid it behind the brown cover.
    NO, still problem exist, but the other PCU works FINE on SAME machine that has problem on other PCU.

    i'll try to look that BROWN COVER tomorrow, tnx for the info.


    br

    RNC_EBM
    Philippines


  9. #9
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts Elmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    up north
    Posts
    356
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    22

    Re: Ricoh MP2001 - LEFT & RIGHT SIDE TO LIGHT COPY

    did you replace the charge roller ?

    I Used To Live To Fix Things Now i Fix Things To Live

  10. #10
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts



    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    605
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    27

    Re: Ricoh MP2001 - LEFT & RIGHT SIDE TO LIGHT COPY

    just clean the laser shield glass, what have you got to lose. especially since that should have been your first step.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here