Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Llama God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Newcastle upon Tyne
    Posts
    1,356
    Rep Power
    34

    Re: Mpc3500 version 1.70 firmware

    Quote Originally Posted by lawchatkui View Post
    Pro, but I found out many mpc3500 out in the field can do scan to folder for Windows 8 & 10.

    Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk
    Using SMB?


  2. #12
    Retired 5,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    6,882
    Rep Power
    148

    Re: Mpc3500 version 1.70 firmware

    Seeing as how version 1.70 refers to either the Printer or System/Copy firmware only, it has nothing to do with scanning. Scan to Windows 8 and Server 2012 require a custom firmware version available to authorized US service techs. It is obvious from this and your other post that you are not an authorized tech.


  3. #13
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    918
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Mpc3500 version 1.70 firmware

    Quote Originally Posted by lawchatkui View Post
    Pro, quality is fine, just want to confirm is it the firmware version 1.70 can support window 8 & 10? Thanks

    Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk
    hockey pucks... you have posted problems "print very dark" " ADF Jammed " " hv to vacuum whole stuck waste toner in PCU every 6-7k copies." even one on a "MPC3501 poor quality output" you CLAIM to be a tech but can't seem to find SIMPLE things in the manual.. we don't mind trying to help people... but don't try to SNOW us either.


  4. #14
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: Mpc3500 version 1.70 firmware

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    hockey pucks... you have posted problems "print very dark" " ADF Jammed " " hv to vacuum whole stuck waste toner in PCU every 6-7k copies." even one on a "MPC3501 poor quality output" you CLAIM to be a tech but can't seem to find SIMPLE things in the manual.. we don't mind trying to help people... but don't try to SNOW us either.
    All pro, frankly speaking I really not an authorized tech, I m halfway learning to be a beginner tech & not much longer experience on the color machine.
    That's why I m looking for help the professor all here, sorry if I disturbing ur guys.

    Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk


  5. #15
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    918
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Mpc3500 version 1.70 firmware

    Quote Originally Posted by lawchatkui View Post
    All pro, frankly speaking I really not an authorized tech,

    Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk
    then don't try to hand us a line... most of us could tell you weren't a tech.. RTFM


  6. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Mpc3500 version 1.70 firmware

    Quote Originally Posted by lawchatkui View Post
    Pro, but I found out many mpc3500 out in the field can do scan to folder for Windows 8 & 10.

    Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk
    Where are you from?


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here