Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Mp3500 B/w machine

Mp3500 a headache issue, hv to vacuum whole stuck waste toner in PCU every 6-7k copies. Otherwise the copies most came out all dirty.
    I hv examine all gear in PCU can run smoothly. Even the upper part where toner recycling can go smoothly without any harm.

Anyone experience this issue, very much thanks in advance.

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Re: Mp3500 B/w machine

Rebuild the pcu, replace the toner motor with an Aficio 2045/3045 motor and put 3045 (B079) developer in it. Use N/A Trading toner ( I know - aftermarket toner? ) in this model yes. It works and doesn't build up on the mag roller. Also order and install the drum ground clip from N/A Trading (10.00 bucks). Make sure the bias rollers in the t-belt assembly are clean. Will run a WHOLE lot better.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by logrady2331 View Post
    Rebuild the pcu, replace the toner motor with an Aficio 2045/3045 motor and put 3045 (B079) developer in it. Use N/A Trading toner ( I know - aftermarket toner? ) in this model yes. It works and doesn't build up on the mag roller. Also order and install the drum ground clip from N/A Trading (10.00 bucks). Make sure the bias rollers in the t-belt assembly are clean. Will run a WHOLE lot better.
    Pro, why hv to change the toner motor? I change the OEM developer & use OEM toner too. the problem still stick on me like super glue.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Read the thread again. It says to use B079 developer. That's developer for an aficio 2045/3045 (the series just before the MP35/4500) It runs cleaner. If you use B079 developer you have to use 3045 toner. The toner bottle is different therefore the toner motor is different. OEM toner in these models are crap. Use N/A Trading toner. Runs way cleaner.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

OIC, thank a lot pro