Thread: mp2550 sc391

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

mp2550 sc391

Hi,g
    i bouhht one mp2550 and was ok... now when i try to make copies it gives me sc391. i already change power pack and i try other pcus and problem still the same. i reset machine (5801) and when i turn on is ok but when i try to make copy or print counter paper comes out from paper tray and jams and apears sc391.
    i already clean contacts from machine to pcu and still gives me same problem.
    Any ideia!?

thanks in advance

Senior Tech 250+ Posts DRichard's Avatar

Re: mp2550 sc391

Quote Originally Posted by ponto700 View Post
    Hi,g
    i bouhht one mp2550 and was ok... now when i try to make copies it gives me sc391. i already change power pack and i try other pcus and problem still the same. i reset machine (5801) and when i turn on is ok but when i try to make copy or print counter paper comes out from paper tray and jams and apears sc391.
    i already clean contacts from machine to pcu and still gives me same problem.
    Any ideia!?

thanks in advance

"A development bias leak
    signal is detected."

Poor connection at the PCU bias
    terminal
    (or) High voltage supply board defective

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DRichard View Post
    "A development bias leak
    signal is detected."

Poor connection at the PCU bias
    terminal
    (or) High voltage supply board defective
    Hi,

all contacts are clean and i already also clean again with contact cleaner... high voltage supply board also changed and still giving same problem. i took out from working machine. when i put pcu and i try to inicialize dev it starts and then stop giving again sc391.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    mp2550 sc391

SC 391 has to do with development bias not drum charge. If I remember correctly, development bias is applied through the development roller drive. Applied from the power pack to a contact on the gear box through Harness:High Voltage Line:B:R-C, item #10 on the Drive Section 4 page of the parts catalog. Check continuity from the harness to the shaft that drives the development roller. Also check for leakage to ground.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    SC 391 has to do with development bias not drum charge. If I remember correctly, development bias is applied through the development roller drive. Applied from the power pack to a contact on the gear box through Harness:High Voltage Line:B:R-C, item #10 on the Drive Section 4 page of the parts catalog. Check continuity from the harness to the shaft that drives the development roller. Also check for leakage to ground.

After check all conections i found the problem... this piece was glueded and was not making contact. after change it problem solved. Thanks a lot for help.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Tech 250+ Posts kannuki2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ponto700 View Post
    After check all conections i found the problem... this piece was glueded and was not making contact. after change it problem solved. Thanks a lot for help.
    Wow, do you have the part # for that piece?