Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    MP 201 WIM Password

Re: MP 201 WIM Password

Before replacing any hardware its always a good idea to update ALL the firmware modules, nothing to loose.
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Following up on a question about the Address Book Data Error...I have been finding lately a lot of machines on the scanner function switches to the number of the user rather than just the SMB folder path. so it shows "001" and their name rather than "\\PATH\SCANS" or whatever it may be. Also there is a telephone in the top left rather than it saying ready. Any ideas as to why this is happening? I have just corrected it (temporarily of course) by shutting of the machine and powering it back on.

Copier Combobulator 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ABS tect View Post
    Following up on a question about the Address Book Data Error...I have been finding lately a lot of machines on the scanner function switches to the number of the user rather than just the SMB folder path. so it shows "001" and their name rather than "\\PATH\SCANS" or whatever it may be. Also there is a telephone in the top left rather than it saying ready. Any ideas as to why this is happening? I have just corrected it (temporarily of course) by shutting of the machine and powering it back on.
    If you look at it it is probably alternating between the phone icon and "call service" if the machine has no service telephone number programmed into SP mode it won't show a number next to the phone icon.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sturmtrooper View Post
    If you look at it it is probably alternating between the phone icon and "call service" if the machine has no service telephone number programmed into SP mode it won't show a number next to the phone icon.
    Yes but why would it be needing to call for service in the first place?