Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Ricoh FT 3713

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts tcypy1961's Avatar

Ricoh FT 3713

I know this copier is ooooooooooooooooooold yet I'm a service provider that needs every customer he has; that being said I only have 2 of these copiers under a maintenance contract that was in place when I took over the business in 2006 which included toner. I know the toner is no longer available from the sources I use to get it from. I did find a bottle of Group 610/620 toner for model #'s 5500/6645/6655/6665/7661 that I only have enough for maybe two more refills one for each copier. I financially can't afford to replace these machines at this time. Does anyone know where I could find toner that will work in these copiers. I've experimented with other toners & developers with no luck.
    Thanks!!!

Senior Tech 250+ Posts DRichard's Avatar

Re: Ricoh FT 3713

Quote Originally Posted by tcypy1961 View Post
    I know this copier is ooooooooooooooooooold yet I'm a service provider that needs every customer he has; that being said I only have 2 of these copiers under a maintenance contract that was in place when I took over the business in 2006 which included toner. I know the toner is no longer available from the sources I use to get it from. I did find a bottle of Group 610/620 toner for model #'s 5500/6645/6655/6665/7661 that I only have enough for maybe two more refills one for each copier. I financially can't afford to replace these machines at this time. Does anyone know where I could find toner that will work in these copiers. I've experimented with other toners & developers with no luck.
    Thanks!!!
    First off...so sorry. Next, it sounds like a sales opportunity. Do you sell equipment, new OR refurbished? Call on all your sales skill and visit your customer(s). Give them the truth about the situation and convince them to move into the Twenty-First Century. Explain to them the advantages of digital technology and how it can stramline their work flow and improve business. Good luck.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

i just did a google search and found it all over the place, ranging from $15 to $72

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Ricoh FT 3713

Quote Originally Posted by LNorris View Post
    i just did a google search and found it all over the place, ranging from $15 to $72
    Agreed.
    It's just not that difficult.
    Genuine Ricoh Toner 887716, Type 320 Black FT3013, FT3213, FT3513, FT3713 | eBay

2 New Ricoh Type 320 Toners - EDP Code 887716 - OEM - Genuine Ricoh | eBay

Etc.....

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Cool Re: Ricoh FT 3713

Quote Originally Posted by tcypy1961 View Post
    Thanks!!!

I have 5 tubes on my shelf. Have not seen / serviced one of these in years. Make me an offer