Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Ricoh c305

  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ricoh c305

    Sorry to dig out the old thread....
    I have a similar issue.
    My device is Ricoh MPC305SPF.
    It has an error of SC544-00. I have replaced a "USED" fusing unit. But the error still displaying. And I have tried the 5810 reset.
    But the error still here.

    May I know what should I do? I see the previous thread is taking about reset fuse. But I cannot find a reset fuse to purchase....

  2. #22
    Retired 5,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    8,781
    Rep Power
    189

    Re: Ricoh c305

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenho1 View Post
    Sorry to dig out the old thread....
    I have a similar issue.
    My device is Ricoh MPC305SPF.
    It has an error of SC544-00. I have replaced a "USED" fusing unit. But the error still displaying. And I have tried the 5810 reset.
    But the error still here.

    May I know what should I do? I see the previous thread is taking about reset fuse. But I cannot find a reset fuse to purchase....
    Start a new thread.

  3. #23
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    1,194
    Rep Power
    38

    Re: Ricoh c305

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Start a new thread.

    OR maybe spend some time reading this one...
    the answer is there if you are a tech but i think you might not be..

  4. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ricoh c305

    Quote Originally Posted by copier tech View Post
    If the sleeve is not damaged just replace SC554 Fuse M0264371
    This part seems to be for Ricoh c306. wonder if this part would be suitable for Ricoh c305 as well?

  5. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Ricoh c305

    Quote Originally Posted by fshead View Post
    OR maybe spend some time reading this one...
    the answer is there if you are a tech but i think you might not be..
    thanks.... have re-study the thread again..
    but your way seems to be very technical...

    wonder if the fuse can be purchased somewhere instead of DIY one?

  6. #26
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    1,194
    Rep Power
    38

    Re: Ricoh c305

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenho1 View Post
    thanks.... have re-study the thread again..
    but your way seems to be very technical...

    wonder if the fuse can be purchased somewhere instead of DIY one?
    probably...........but it still needs to be placed into unit,,which last i cked
    is >> ""but your way seems to be very technical"""
    or call in a tech...

  7. #27
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    662
    Rep Power
    31

    Re: Ricoh c305

    Does someone have the part number for this fuse? I don't want to try to rig another device into the connector, I just want to have a spare fuse on hand. Thanks.

  8. #28
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    queens ny
    Posts
    134
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Ricoh c305

    from the service manual...




    No.

    [IMG]file:///page389image5752[/IMG] [IMG]file:///page389image6344[/IMG] Type

    [IMG]file:///page389image8688[/IMG] Details (Symptom, Possible Cause, Troubleshooting Procedures)

    543

    A

    Heating roller thermopile overheat (software error)

    The temperature detected by the heating roller thermopile stays at theprescribed temperature within the prescribed time.

    DefectivePSUDefectiveBICU

    1. Replace the PSU.2. Replace the BICU.

    [IMG]file:///page389image24856[/IMG] [IMG]file:///page389image25616[/IMG] No.

    [IMG]file:///page389image27536[/IMG] [IMG]file:///page389image28128[/IMG] Type

    [IMG]file:///page389image30472[/IMG] Details (Symptom, Possible Cause, Troubleshooting Procedures)

    544

    A


    [IMG]file:///page389image38864[/IMG]
    Heating roller thermopile overheat (hardware error)

    The temperature detected by the heating roller thermopile reaches theprescribed temperature.

    DefectiveBICU
    Defectivefusingcontrolsystem

    Related SC code: SC 543

    1. Replace the BICU.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here