Hey gang...

I get all of the "FUN" ones sometimes....

Customer purchased a refurbed MP C4503 with PS installed, and wanted User Accounts created to control who's printing/copying what... No problems there, but they went with the User ID/PW type of login instead of User Codes. This makes it similar to a Windows Desktop login... everyone's screen gets "personalized", and I was forced to log in as ADMIN and make everyone's email address in their address book "Visible", otherwise the only email address they could access was their own one that was tied to their User ID.... File THAT one away for future reference!!

With their Windows PC's there's no issue printing to the copier...but for some reason, the Mac computers in their office don't "LIKE" the User ID/PW login method. It comes back with an Authentication error every time.

I've got the most recent PS Print drivers and firmware for that machine, but there's just no joy. Can someone suggest a workaround, or am I going to need to convince the customer to switch to User Codes for their login method!

...Happy Monday...