Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts

MP 2000 Not Printing

Hi All
    I am not very used to Ricoh machines just about 20+ to serve.
    I have typical problem (can be with any brand) that machine have IP address and gets PING successfully. When I send print Job over TCP/IP port, job gets transferred from PC (you can see that in print window) but nothing happens further. Even test page gets transferred but no print.
    In Test mode Print I am not getting any options like "configuration Page OR PCL Font List".

This is very surprising as, if machine PINGs it means printer board is alive and it should show some kind of error even if job cannot be printed(whats ever may be the reason).

This is the first time I ever seen this ( I worked on Xerox, KM, Ricoh & Canon machines) so any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks in Advance

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    MP 2000 Not Printing

Re: MP 2000 Not Printing

I had one this week on a 3010, you could scan and pull up the wim but no print. It was the controller board

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    MP 2000 Not Printing

If any type of User Authentication is turned on and the job header does not contain an authorized user information, the job will be rejected without any displayed error. The indicator light will flash while the job is being received and then the job will be purged.

Quote Originally Posted by AjitN View Post
    Hi All
    I am not very used to Ricoh machines just about 20+ to serve.
    I have typical problem (can be with any brand) that machine have IP address and gets PING successfully. When I send print Job over TCP/IP port, job gets transferred from PC (you can see that in print window) but nothing happens further. Even test page gets transferred but no print.
    In Test mode Print I am not getting any options like "configuration Page OR PCL Font List".

This is very surprising as, if machine PINGs it means printer board is alive and it should show some kind of error even if job cannot be printed(whats ever may be the reason).

This is the first time I ever seen this ( I worked on Xerox, KM, Ricoh & Canon machines) so any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks in Advance
    Have u check the sd printer? Is that data inside there is work? Or have any data missing.

Sent from my WAS-LX2 using Tapatalk