Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mp 5002 login

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

mp 5002 login

someone has changed the password on the machine.

i cant login to admin or supervisor. i have ran the sp 5801-11 with no change.

any other way to clear this?

thanks

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    mp 5002 login

Re: mp 5002 login

Check your inbox...

ESTANISLAOWENENTON

[QUOTE = sandmanmac; 592329] Consulte su bandeja de entrada ... [/ QUOTE]

the same happens to me and in entered with 143, with 107 c c sharpthey touch # and systemnothingI appreciate your help
    the same happens to me and in entered with 143, with 107 c c sharpthey touch # and systemnothingI appreciate your help

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    mp 5002 login

Quote Originally Posted by ESTANISLAOWENENTON View Post
    [QUOTE = sandmanmac; 592329] Consulte su bandeja de entrada ... [/ QUOTE]

the same happens to me and in entered with, with 107 c c sharpthey touch # and systemnothingI appreciate your help
    the same happens to me and in entered with , with 107 c c sharpthey touch # and systemnothingI appreciate your help
    The reason sandy told him to check his inbox is because that is not information to be posted to a public forum. You do not want every idiot in the world and their 2 day old children knowing how to enter that mode. Ricoh already changed the normal SP access sequence because too many unqualified individuals were getting it from public tech sites such as this. I wouldn't put it passed them to change factory SP access as well. When they do, it will be an undocumented inclusion in a firmware update. Once that happens you will need to either be on very good standing with your Ricoh regional support representative or start buying a lot of NVram.

ESTANISLAOWENENTON

[QUOTE = slimslob; 592391] La razón por la cual Sandy dijo que estaba revisando su bandeja de entrada porque era una información para ser anunciada en un foro público. No quiero que todos los idiotas del mundo y sus hijos de 2 días sepan cómo entrar en ese modo. Ricoh ya cambió la secuencia normal de acceso a SP porque tenía demasiadas personas no calificadas para obtener sitios de tecnología pública como esta. No deje pasar el tiempo para cambiar el acceso SP de fábrica también. Cuando lo hagan, será una inclusión no documentada en una actualización de firmware. Una vez que eso ocurre, estar en buena posición con su representante de soporte regional de Ricoh o comenzar a comprar una gran cantidad de NVram. [/ QUOTE]

Es curioso que se mencione que no divulguemos el conocimiento "secreto" cuando podemos asumir que "todo es secreto" para no perder nuestro trabajo y así saber cómo hacerlo. Sigo sus comentarios lo suficiente porque es el más exacto y la verdad, usted es el que da más soluciones o "secretos". Tengo una medida para restablecer la contraseña y no es necesario cambiar el RAM, sin códigos, etc. y sin leer NVram. Cuando los métodos no funcionan para usted, utiliza , cuenta conmigo, escríbeme por correo y te contaré, en mi ignorancia, cómo hacerlo, más interesante de saber por el método habitual registros

ESTANISLAOWENENTON

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    The reason sandy told him to check his inbox is because that is not information to be posted to a public forum. You do not want every idiot in the world and their 2 day old children knowing how to enter that mode. Ricoh already changed the normal SP access sequence because too many unqualified individuals were getting it from public tech sites such as this. I wouldn't put it passed them to change factory SP access as well. When they do, it will be an undocumented inclusion in a firmware update. Once that happens you will need to either be on very good standing with your Ricoh regional support representative or start buying a lot of NVram.

It is curious that mention is made to not disclose "secret" knowledge when we can assume that "everything is secret" so as not to lose our job and so and so know how to do it.I follow your comments enough because it is the most accurate and the truth, you are the one that gives more solutions or "secrets"I have a measure to reset the password and no need to change ram, without codes etc and without reading NVram.when the methods do not work for you used, count on me, write me in the mail and I will tell you, in my ignorance, how to do it, more interesting to know by the regular methodregards

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    mp 5002 login

Quote Originally Posted by ESTANISLAOWENENTON View Post
    It is curious that mention is made to not disclose "secret" knowledge when we can assume that "everything is secret" so as not to lose our job and so and so know how to do it.I follow your comments enough because it is the most accurate and the truth, you are the one that gives more solutions or "secrets"I have a measure to reset the password and no need to change ram, without codes etc and without reading NVram.when the methods do not work for you used, count on me, write me in the mail and I will tell you, in my ignorance, how to do it, more interesting to know by the regular methodregards
    I give answers to problems based on what can be found in public available documents and from my own experience. Factory mode SP and the new normal SP access code are not published in any publicly available. Normal SP mode access is given when you take the service training, Factory SP mode access is only given individually to those who have gone through class room training on multiple lines and have established regular communication and onsite visits with their Ricoh regional support representative. And then only if that representative feels assured that you would not do anything that could damage a machine.
    Last edited by slimslob; 02-02-2018 at 09:00 PM. Reason: correct spelling

ESTANISLAOWENENTON

[QUOTE = slimslob; 592512] Doy respuestas a los problemas en función de lo que se puede encontrar en los documentos públicos disponibles y de mi propia experiencia. El modo de fábrica SP y el nuevo código de acceso de SP normal no se publican públicamente. El acceso al modo SP normal se otorga cuando realiza la capacitación del servicio, el acceso al modo Fábrica SP solo se otorga individualmente a quienes han recibido capacitación en clase en múltiples líneas y han establecido comunicaciones regulares y visitas in situ con su representante de soporte regional de Ricoh. Y luego solo si ese representante se siente seguro de que no haría nada que pueda dañar una máquina. [/ QUOTE]

you are rightl

should not put the codes or expect them to be

regards

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    mp 5002 login

At the end of the day its a god damn printer not a dialysis machine! who gives a toss who knows the "secret SP mode"
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

On this side of the Atlantic I say .."its not a heart lung machine"