Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: savin 8025

Technician

savin 8025

resetting admin code on a savin 8025 thought it was 7810but not available there any help

Vacuum Cleaning Expert 1,000+ Posts iMind's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by molson View Post
    resetting admin code on a savin 8025 thought it was 7810but not available there any help
    try login with supervisor with no password see if this can help, "then just change the admin and password"
    We can all Win, but at the end we all loose. Save the greyhound

Professional Moron 2,500+ Posts TonerMunkeh's Avatar
    Log in as supervisor with no password to reset the admin password. If the supervisor has been changed, it's a new NVram I'm afraid...
    It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Machines when extended security do not have SP 7810
    Try logging in as supervisor and no password. (The supervisor logon can only change an admin password)
    If unable to login as supervisor and the admin password is unknown. The NVRAM must be replaced and DO NOT upload the nvram data to the SD card because the passwords will carry to the new NVRAM

Passing Duplication Xpert 1,000+ Posts cobiray's Avatar
    If the other suggestions don't work you can try to reset the System Settings to default. Press the counter/user tools button, press and hold the # key and press the System Settings button on the touch panel and then confirm the reset. I'm not sure if this resets the password back to default or not, but it will turn off the user security settings (by resetting to the default setting).

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Scott_Lewis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cobiray View Post
    If the other suggestions don't work you can try to reset the System Settings to default. Press the counter/user tools button, press and hold the # key and press the System Settings button on the touch panel and then confirm the reset. I'm not sure if this resets the password back to default or not, but it will turn off the user security settings (by resetting to the default setting).
    Where did you get this bit of info?

note to self...... really got to start that little black book of tips and tricks.

Passing Duplication Xpert 1,000+ Posts cobiray's Avatar
    I stumbled across it totally by accident. I usually enter tech mode and access the super secret settings mode by pressing the # key so I can access everything if need be. I was entering the system settings mode one time and through habit hit the # key when I did it and viola!