Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: MP4054, how are they performing?

These are great machines. They have their faults but they usually last over pm and they're easy to work on for me. I enjoy them.

Quote Originally Posted by solorajder View Post
    I have 5054 and we have constatly problems with cleaning blade. Every 30 to 40t prints costumer caled me that there are black lines on copies. First time when this was happened I changed drum, developer, cleaning blade but the problem came up again, after that I just clean drum unit every 30 to 40t copies.
    Problematic is a DF3090 too, constantly jaming on some type of paper.

Sent from my I9195I using Tapatalk
    Hi there
    read your post with interest and feel your pain on the DF3090 ,however keep firmware for DF3090 to version L and fit the new df Drive boss(grey in Colour) part number D6842114 and your problems will be over .We had the same issues but all our problems are solved wiith the aid of increased diameter drive boss with one way bearing inside belt version L firmware adjust the timing of th ebelt advance for jam 14 and 16
    Hope this helps

Trusted Tech
    MP4054, how are they performing?

Quote Originally Posted by Boltaction View Post
    As it turns out, cutting the weight of the machine from the 02 series to the 04 series by 65% means that they are flimsy, covers break easily and the cabinets/option tray casters suck. Not sure yet if they fixed the typical ricoh toner leak problem, as the hopper is located in the rear of the machine. But hey, at least the customer wont see the toner all over the front door and paper trays, it'll just collect in the rear instead of the front.

We haven't had them out in the field for long enough to know what long-term problems they'll have but I do know that the PM kits for the imaging unit and fusing belt assy are expensive. A full PM will run a customer close to 1000 bucks.

Some companies will say they are the worst model of ricoh, some will say they are good machines.
    Ricoh did NOT cut the weight of the 04 series by 65% over the 02s. They cut it by 65 lbs, a little more than 20%. Big difference.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Davey View Post
    Hi there
    read your post with interest and feel your pain on the DF3090 ,however keep firmware for DF3090 to version L and fit the new df Drive boss(grey in Colour) part number D6842114 and your problems will be over .We had the same issues but all our problems are solved wiith the aid of increased diameter drive boss with one way bearing inside belt version L firmware adjust the timing of th ebelt advance for jam 14 and 16
    Hope this helps
    Thanks for advice but I allready do that.
    Next time when I will go to costumer I will see if it is any improvment.

Sent from my I9195I using Tapatalk