Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts luca72's Avatar

Ricoh mp 6002, wim are very very very slow despite to 2 new hdd formatted

hello everyone, I work in sirio srl official dealer ricoh in milan - italy, this is the first time I write on this great forum, my problem is on a 6002 mp already replaced the hdd 2 times, when customers try to connect to web image monitor really really goes very slow (almost unusable) if I form the hhd seems to work well, but after a short time starts to slow down again, I state that I did the same thing a mp4002 by the same customer (City Hall of Cinisello balsam) but in another location and for now has remained so ... thanks in advance to all those who try to help me .. I turn off and turn on the problem remains, only formatting works well for a while

Re: Ricoh mp 6002, wim are very very very slow despite to 2 new hdd formatted

there's nobody who can give me a hand?

ciao codex grazie per aver risposto, ma ti ho scritto 2 volte ma non riesco a vedere i messaggi che ti ho inviato, chiedero all'admin, cmq dopo la formattazione funzionano bene per qualche giorno poi di nuovo va lentissimo, i dischi erano nuovi

It's not easy being green 1,000+ Posts Cipher's Avatar

Why do you think it's specifically HDD related?
    Have you looked into other factors such as network speed etc?

WIM has never been rapidly quick at loading between pages imho.
    • Knowledge not shared, is eventually knowledge that becomes lost... like tears in the rain.

Fully qualified technician for Ricoh - Canon - Sharp - HP - Brother

hi cifra,thanks for answering, I think there is some problem with the hd because after the first replacement worked well for 3 months, and after formatting for a couple days / a couple of weeks, it would seem that the disk is consumed early after multiple accesses to recover the scans from the document server(?), I did not control the speed, but as a printer it works well and fast

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Is printing speed ok.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Zaxxon's Avatar

Try to setup network speed to 100 MB full dublex (automatic off).

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Zaxxon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by luca72 View Post
    ciao codex grazie per aver risposto, ma ti ho scritto 2 volte ma non riesco a vedere i messaggi che ti ho inviato, chiedero all'admin, cmq dopo la formattazione funzionano bene per qualche giorno poi di nuovo va lentissimo, i dischi erano nuovi
    Que?

This is an english forum, please keep it in English please.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Ricoh mp 6002, wim are very very very slow despite to 2 new hdd formatted

Quote Originally Posted by luca72 View Post
    hi cifra,thanks for answering, I think there is some problem with the hd because after the first replacement worked well for 3 months, and after formatting for a couple days / a couple of weeks, it would seem that the disk is consumed early after multiple accesses to recover the scans from the document server(?), I did not control the speed, but as a printer it works well and fast
    Have you been copying the scanned documents to your computer and then deleting them from the document server? If not, the problem with the HDD is that the more there is in the document, the longer it takes the read the list.

Hai la copia dei documenti scansionati sul tuo computer e poi li hai cancellati dal server dei documenti? In caso contrario, il problema con l'HDD è che più c'è nel documento, più tempo richiede la lettura dell'elenco.

[QUOTE = Zaxxon; 599932] Prova ad impostare la velocità di rete su 100 MB full dublex (off automatico). [/ QUOTE]

thanks zaxxon I will try to verify your suggestion the speed as soon as I go to the customer