Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Question MP 3035/3045 network support firmware

Hi, can anyone help me getting a "Network Support" firmware to old machine Aficio 3035? This firmware, allows to scan to SMB in Windows 2012. Unfortunately, it's not on european "my-ricoh.com", but i know that it's avaiable in USA region. Number LRC0466, or file rfg043946.zip.

thank you in advance

Technician

Re: MP 3035/3045 network support firmware

Poland. As authorized Ricoh service, I have access to all firmwares, parts catalogs etc., but only for EU. This firmware is, to my knowledge, on USA portal.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    MP 3035/3045  network support firmware

Re: MP 3035/3045 network support firmware

Quote Originally Posted by steele View Post
    Poland. As authorized Ricoh service, I have access to all firmwares, parts catalogs etc., but only for EU. This firmware is, to my knowledge, on USA portal.
    What I have observed from posts by other Ricoh EU techs, Ricoh USA is the only one who places Custom/Special firmware on their support sites. If is not a firmware used in at least one production run, you have to call and ask for the Custom/Special firmware. You have to be as specific as possible about what you want, including that it is Custom/Special, not production firmware. It might help to tell them that you have customers that are going to purchase other than Ricoh in the future if you cannot get the correct firmware.