Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

Re: Can this be possible?

Quote Originally Posted by drew007 View Post
    They should make the copiers voice activated like Alexa. I could have some fun with this.
    "Just fuckin work" would start the shutdown sequence.
    Startup phrase like "welcome, human slave".
    or set responses like "you plastic piece of shit" gets the response "human sack of shit" "why won't you work" response "cos you're a fuckin moron"
    I have alexa at home and its great when you feel like listening to some old tunes while you cook or just passing time.
    But at times "she" will blurt out something when no one is in the same room..very bizarre......And if you use any language or ask
    any question she will or can not answer she asks like the slow kid in school...I think they should built in cameras on copiers so i can
    catch that one"office moron" who is responsible for 90% of all the dumb customer related service calls,broken this,loaded toner or paper the wrong way etc etc

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lagonda View Post
    Well did you ask it what it was capable of?
    i did and it ignored me like my wife and kids

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
    Does it also have this stuck to it lower down?
    (Customers think they are so damn smart... like we have not seen that hundred times before).

A smart reply would be "don't worry about a thing, coz every thing you print is gonna come out white".

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Can this be possible?

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    Too late. Phone service providers and call centre autobots have a profanity marker voice pattern that hangs the phone up when you exercise any form of profanity.
    The Optus system can also detect telepathic waves of hatred. 90 min on hold with them only to be told by a recorded voice that there was a "Technical Error" with their system and it hung up on me.
    I paid my contract out early just to get rid of the arseholes, and that took another 90 min on hold before I got through to the disconnection branch.
    At least 50% of IT is a solution looking for a problem.

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lagonda View Post
    The Optus system can also detect telepathic waves of hatred. 90 min on hold with them only to be told by a recorded voice that there was a "Technical Error" with their system and it hung up on me.
    I paid my contract out early just to get rid of the arseholes, and that took another 90 min on hold before I got through to the disconnection branch.
    RE:Optus
    Lucky you... only 90mins to get through to Optus, well done.
    I walked around with the phone (music-on-hold) in my top pocket for 3 or 4 x 90min sessions before I got through.

Over the next few months I found out the a-holes had changed my phone billing arrangement and then charged me extra for an imaginary unpaid account.

Numerous 90 mins more sessions on the phone. I said, "I want to talk to the top manager". I said to the manage "it would appear that someone is playing/hacking around in the OPTUS servers and changing billing arrangements to syphon off bogus account charges." After a full explanation, the manager of the day was full of a thousand apologies. I said "while you are there Sir can you close my OPTUS phone and ISP account and all my personal information dealing with OPTUS is to be removed from all Optus servers."

I received a cheque in the mail for all the bogus/false unpaid account charges.

We're with another phone ISP provider. I should have stayed with the devil I knew. We're now on NBN (National Brother Network) and wished we could go back to using analogue lines again. NBN is absolute major step backwards in reliable phone service. IMHO, NBN is a bad case of national paranoia gone wrong.

PS... apology, thread off topic...
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    A smart reply would be "don't worry about a thing, coz every thing you print is gonna come out white".
    Add a lyrical foot note and people will get it (provided they know the tune).....
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Can this be possible?

Add a lyrical foot note and people will get it (provided they know the tune).....

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

You know you sang it to yourself,even if it was in your head😄😄