Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: supplies order has failed - Black

If you have to use factory mode and do a factory, the only way I know of to clear the counter method change, it might also change other things.
    anyone actually done this so we know for sure ?

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    supplies order has failed - Black

Quote Originally Posted by andy227 View Post
    anyone actually done this so we know for sure ?
    Don't do any big memory clears, you'll just make things worse. Do 5870-003 and 5870-001 then 5816-209 then reboot.

Went to a mpc5502 for a service call but also noticed the "supplies order has failed - Black, - yellow" message flashing. We don't use any remote ordering set-up so i was looking into how to get rid of the message permanently.
    In the manual there is 5507-003 toner supply alarm on/off, 5515-010 supply automatic ordering, 5816-001 remote service on/off. Which of these would I have to switch off to get rid of the message ?

Also, while noseing around looking for a way to switch off the message, I went into 5045 accounting counter, which was set to prints (1), and I inadvertingly set to (0) dev count, by accident and realised it after I left and saw the counter sheet. I heard that you can only change it once, can I not change it back ? I am badly goosed here ? developer count is not an option here, have to get it back. Advise welcomed .
    5515 010 set to 0
    5515 011 set to 0 (per Ricoh)

Go into the Web Image monitor. Auto email Notification and delete and fields that have values.

5816 209 is only to clear an @ remote installed numerical value. It does not have anything to do with auto supply ordering.

Factory mode
    Clear modes (Reset) 143. press clear or stop if there is no clear button. press and hold stop until screen changes.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

As stated above,

Remove and reissue the certificate by using

SP5-870-003

then

SP5-870-001

Reboot and it will get rid of the error

Do a firmware update too if it's out

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    supplies order has failed - Black

Went to a mpc5502 for a service call but also noticed the "supplies order has failed - Black, - yellow" message flashing. We don't use any remote ordering set-up so i was looking into how to get rid of the message permanently.
    In the manual there is 5507-003 toner supply alarm on/off, 5515-010 supply automatic ordering, 5816-001 remote service on/off. Which of these would I have to switch off to get rid of the message ?

Also, while noseing around looking for a way to switch off the message, I went into 5045 accounting counter, which was set to prints (1), and I inadvertingly set to (0) dev count, by accident and realised it after I left and saw the counter sheet. I heard that you can only change it once, can I not change it back ? I am badly goosed here ? developer count is not an option here, have to get it back. Advise welcomed .
    Yes you can simply set SP5045 accounting counter back to 1 don't do a memory clear for something so simple!
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk