Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    MP c6502 / 8002. Sc 569-02

MP c6502 / 8002. Sc 569-02

Hiya. I have had this issue for a while and I can’t see it on the forum for this machine and didn’t know if it’s something silly and common. I get 569-02 Pressure roller release motor. If I change the unit it’s fine but I can’t keep changing the units so on two machines I have changed the sensor, replaced a belt on one of them, checked the mechanism and all seems well.

Any ideas for me what else it could be. I would think the pressure release motor but this is in the machine and if I replace a fused unit from a working machine it’s ok. Had this quite a few times now and still can’t really work it out.

Thanks loads. Tim.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts kannuki2's Avatar

Re: MP c6502 / 8002. Sc 569-02

Quote Originally Posted by Timmytronic View Post
    Hiya. I have had this issue for a while and I can’t see it on the forum for this machine and didn’t know if it’s something silly and common. I get 569-02 Pressure roller release motor. If I change the unit it’s fine but I can’t keep changing the units so on two machines I have changed the sensor, replaced a belt on one of them, checked the mechanism and all seems well.

Any ideas for me what else it could be. I would think the pressure release motor but this is in the machine and if I replace a fused unit from a working machine it’s ok. Had this quite a few times now and still can’t really work it out.

Thanks loads. Tim.
    Tim, try to rebuild the fuser's pressure bearings, pressure roller. I had this issue three times this month and I pm the fusing unit and able to resolve the error code.

Re: MP c6502 / 8002. Sc 569-02

Quote Originally Posted by kannuki2 View Post
    Tim, try to rebuild the fuser's pressure bearings, pressure roller. I had this issue three times this month and I pm the fusing unit and able to resolve the error code.
    +1 for this.
    We ALWAYS replace the sleeve and pressure roller as a set these days.
    Never just the sleeve on it's own.